The Great Gift Pile trade thread

I crafted 7 of my coal and got a coupon for 50% off one game in the myst/riven group.

You don't always get games (in fact I've not gotten a single game).

I crafted 7 of my coal and got a coupon for 50% off one game in the myst/riven group.
Ouch. Just reading that made me cringe.

I'm not planning on crafting any coal as each piece of coal is an entry for the grand prize (every game on Steam) and next-best prize (top ten games on your wishlist). I pushed all the most expensive of my wishlist games to the top of the list, so even winning my top 10 would be a wonderful surprise.

You don't always get games (in fact I've not gotten a single game).
Nor have I, and I believe I've earned approximately 18 Great Gift Pile achievements so far.

Yeah, I'm hoarding my coal, too. I have 6 so far.

In addition, I read of a forum that if you craft you coal, you don't get any anymore -- just games and coupons. They said that's great, I said "no, I'll take more entry forms, thanxmuch."

I've gotten more coal since I crafted mine. But after the Myst experience, I wont' be crafting it.

I was hoping for maybe a game I liked or something I could trade for a game I like. But alas it was not to be.

(Now I'll go play Dragon's Age:Origins - Ultimate Edition, that a really great person here gifted me on a really bad day when I needed an extra blessing from God) Thanks again!!!

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition (DO NOT WANT >_<)
Do want. You still have? I was gonna buy it while it's on sale for $10, but I can gift you stuff instead if you'd like to hook me up. :D

Do want. You still have? I was gonna buy it while it's on sale for $10, but I can gift you stuff instead if you'd like to hook me up. :D

$7.50 for Total War: Shogun 2? How you doin'... >.>

25 achievements knocked out so far. 17 coal, 8 coupons (only one of which I may use), and ZERO games won. Oh well. That's 17 entries for the grand prize drawing (and maybe a few more if I can swap some of the coupons for coal).

Okay, here's my updated list of coupons:
  • 25% OFF Valve
  • 25% OFF Valve
  • 50% OFF Supreme Commander 2
  • 50% OFF Sequence
  • 10% OFF Meridian4
  • 50% OFF Dungeon Defenders
  • 50% OFF Tales of Moneky Island [sic]
  • 50% OFF Avadon The Black Fortress
  • 60% OFF Hearts of Iron III
  • 25% OFF Meridian4
  • 33% OFF Valve
  • 33% OFF Valve
  • 50% OFF Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
  • 50% OFF Mafia II
I'm mostly interested in coal (24 pieces so far!), but I'll entertain other trade offers.

If I knew what pay model Valve plans to use for Dota 2 and whether or not they'll release the game before March 1, 2012, I'd be happy to trade all 3 Valve coupons away. But I'm still interested in trading the 25% off Valve coupons away.

EDIT: Also, if anyone has coal they're looking to trade, please post what you're looking to trade for!

Last edited:
I have
2 pieces of coal
1 -25% valve coupon
2 Dota 2 invites

Want
Left 4 Dead 2
Might and Magic Heroes 6
anything I don't have

This is what I've got. I'd love coal for anything I've got but it may be too late for that. I"m also looking for CS:S or L4D2.

If you can use any of these let me know. I'm not going to use them and will give them away if you have nothing to trade for them.

25% off any game with Valve listed as the Publisher
33% off any game with Valve listed as the publisher
50% off CyanWorlds (Riven and Myst games)
50% off Boderlands GOTy
50% off Runespell: Overture
50% off Nuclear Dawn
50% off Droplitz
50% off Droplitz

Is a DOTA 2 invite the same as a DOTA 2 key? Cause those are pretty hard to come by from what I've heard and would be interested in one or two maybe.

Last edited:
Back