The Passion Of Christ

His body was covered in open wounds, If he actually bled there would be no visible skin, I know there was splatter, but the wounds didnt bleed like they should. and I think dying would be like bieng really tired, and you know all the pain will end if you just close your eyes for one second.

I do mind you that his wounds from thee flogging were not deep enough to cut into arteries, so there would have been no continuous flow of blood. And peoples conceptions of how death may happen are not always how it happens, no can understand what it feels like until they go thru it, and, well, no records of it, lol. The way death is portrayed in the general media is far from the truth, and of a few movies that do try to get it right, this is one of them.

Not deep enough? You could see his ribs! the cuts were deep enough and a little cut could bleed a heck of a lot if it inst covered

Yeah, that's true.  I remember seing his ribs.  I thought I might through up too.  But I didn't.
rock.gif

There are no arteries there, they are under the ribs. The bleeding you are talking of occurs from organ rupture and arteries cut in the limbs. Just seeing the ribs does not mean it s going to bleed like you expected.

Ok, Cut a square out so your ribs are exposed and tell me that doesnt bleed like a waterfall =/. Your whole body is filled with blood not just your arteries and viens, Arteries are just the highway for blood.

You can cut skin off the ribs and not have blood gush out. Yes, you have blood in your whole body, but ONLY organ rupture or a severed artery/vein will cause blood to flow out like such. Go do the research instead of making blind assumptions.

Back