Ticked off at Anet

Good thought playing around what you can't do. The Clock Tower is way beyond my skills, so I just leave it alone, no need to frustrate my self. Sometimes it is a matter of core beliefs, such as not pvping. I just work around it. I don't celebrate Halloween in real life, so I try not to get too cranked up about it in game. Although with some help I did do Mad Kings Realm, and have as an aside in playing managed to wind up with several Halloween Achievements completed. It is kinda fun giving candy to the trick or treaters in LA and imagining a primitive dentist work on that mouth of cavities.:p

I don't know about charr, but something tells me asuran dentists don't get much business.

So hoping I won't be underleveled for the next, one-time event that will kick off the November update. Really concentrating on leveling now, only to have a crazy work period and a nasty cold keep me from playing much.

After Halloween, I got the message that it's good to have at least one 80 so you don't miss out on cool things.

According to the recent interview, they may reuse some stuff for next Halloween, but they're aiming for a new experience each time, so we can't just chalk it up to "oh well, I'll get to do it next year".

FYI on Halloween, can't find a link at the moment, but the dev who designed it mentioned he changed a few things on the clock tower, and it will be back. As far as I could tell from the comment, he made the beginning section a bit easier to navigate. Honestly I felt that was by far the toughest part. Very excited for Lost Shores!

Back