Toj | killer_girn

Yes folks thats right there is a Gag command

admin_gag <person> <time>

but we dont have access to it so who cares
biggrin.gif

admin_gag merc 1:00.. even though i dont got no admin powers.. maybe it will magicly work  
tounge.gif
 but i doubt it heh
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
oh how i long till the day i get admin (25 yrs from now) heh
biggrin.gif

Hmmm, I think shark is feeling a bit left out of my ceaseless torment of Z. Sorry shark, I can only do one person at a time, and Z is so much easier for a lazy person like me to type than s-h-a-r-k. BUT FEAR NOT! I shall return to pop your insanely large ego soon enough!

And elite, I get your message about the whole be-careful-who-you-pick-on thingy. My psychic powers tell me Z really wants me to pick on him in every post I make (which is about the only clear thought I'm gettin from his mind thingy). However, the moment I discover a trace of dislike of my infinite 1337 skillz when it comes to verbal swordplay, I shall immediatly detour my highly skilled efforts in the direction of shark.

Ix

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mahfrot @ Jan. 08 2003,8:21)]Just referring to Shark's comment about Speedy's awp...

Speedy, I have no idea how someone can possibly get that good at an awp...lol I actually made it a purpose of mine to try to kill you first the last time we played iceworld because you were ripping our team to shreds...

So do us all a favor, learn to pwn us w/the tmp or somethin, k?  
tounge.gif
err, well, it doesnt take alot of skill to use a awp, which is why I LOATH it. dont even gotta move the crosshair. Dangit speedy, use a skilled weapon, u aint bad enough to just use an awp all day!! You do good with normal weapons, the awp is devil and evil!! DIE AWP
mad.gif

i have to agree with shark on this.. the awp is a cheap one hit kill weapon and i think that it should DIE
mad.gif
and be taken off the game.. but thats only my thoughts

if u dont like me to awp your boys.
I can Do sumthing to you that u will never Forget.
biggrin.gif

If u both dont me to awp then kill me if u can.
and if that is a CHALINGH.
I EXEPT it!!!!!
and u boys will get your BUTT woped so bad u boys will START CRYING TO YOUR MOMMYS!! and u will say "MOMMA HE WONT STOP AWPING ME" "AND AND HE IS A BAD PERSON AWPING ME IN THE HEAD"
then when u are DEAD i will throw the NAD at your body and wotch the DRIBOLITS go all over the place..
ok???

GOOD!!

If u dont like awps then u quite clearly dotn have the skillz to take one on ..lolz.

I dont either like but i do like to rush the underpass in dust and give the camperz something to shoot at. I have even dispatched a few of them with w00ty headshots while darting from box to box.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ Jan. 12 2003,3:52)]If u dont like awps then u quite clearly dotn have the skillz to take one on ..lolz
YOU DARE DOUBT THE 1337NESS OF THE GREAT WIZARD OF, ERR, TMPER OF OZ! REVENGE!

Lol shark u need to watch the ole blood pressure m8.

I dont doubt your leetness if u can own with a tmp then ur some kinda daddy...lol

Play DoD and i will make u ph33r my sp4d3 of pwn4g3

i can take on an awper, but you know.. it gets annoying taking thm on every round and i eventualll give up and let them kill me
tounge.gif

Back