Tribe of Judah celebrates 21 years May 19, 2020

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Tribe of Judah turns 21 today!

Please take a minute to post below and share your favorite ToJ memories or screenshots or just say hi.

You can also join us on the Christian Gamers Alliance Discord Server to celebrate.

I plan to take some time later today to share some thoughts on leading ToJ these past 21 years and I'll also be on the CGA Discord throughout the day. I also plan to play in tonight's TF2sday event. (You can find more information on our Team Fortress 2 server, including the server address, here.)

I look forward to celebrating this special day with you all!

It's hard to pick a favorite memory. Part of it is just remembering fun times from games past. I've only been around for a small part of those 21 years, but it's fun to think of TF2 games in the past with Tek, Elihu and Mighty Gerbil. It's fun to play in a Christian server sometimes, like when you're in a game with Mighty Gerbil and a biblical topic just comes up.

One memory I enjoyed was a particular game in Starcraft 2. It was a 1v1 with a couple spectators. I did a standard baneling bust which should have resulted in a fast win or loss. Somehow it turned into a medium sized game where we were both stuck one base, and it was my longest one base all in I can remember. It was a laughable game of almost all micro.

Hmm. Not sure I can track my ToJ involvement to a specific date. I know my CGA account goes back to 2008, and a different user I had was running a short stint in 2007. I ran the ToJ newsletter for a year-ish (10/2010-10/2011). Been a while.

Anyway, congrats on the birthday, ToJ! It's not an exaggeration to say that I quite literally wouldn't be where I am today if not for the relationships I have because of ToJ and CGA.

Hmm. Not sure I can track my ToJ involvement to a specific date. I know my CGA account goes back to 2008, and a different user I had was running a short stint in 2007. I ran the ToJ newsletter for a year-ish (10/2010-10/2011). Been a while.

Anyway, congrats on the birthday, ToJ! It's not an exaggeration to say that I quite literally wouldn't be where I am today if not for the relationships I have because of ToJ and CGA.
I remember Keero introduced you, at least to me :D .

Back