Unreal Monday

Sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. :(

I'll see if I can round up a group for Unreal Monday tonight. You focus on getting through the withdrawals and take it easy. :)

Great games last night :D. Nothing like some freezetag to wind out the Holiday weekend.
Agreed.

Sad to play UT3 without Mostly, but glad to see 7 (or was it 8?) players at once on the server last night.

I'm going to be late to Unreal Monday tonight because I'm at my wife's parents' house at the moment and I left my MX518 at home.

I'm back home now, but I don't see anyone on my Steam friends list playing UT3. :(

Posted in ToJ General Discussion:
I'll be starting a monthly rotation schedule at my job this coming Monday (Jan. 30). I'll alternate between an 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. shift and a 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. shift. Shifts will change the first Monday of every month.

This means that, starting Jan. 30, I may not be available to play in ToJ's weekday game nights (Unreal Monday, TF2sday, and Left 4 Wednesday). I won't be able to get home any sooner than 8:30 p.m. Central and I likely won't go straight to the computer (opting instead to spend what little time I may have with my super-awesome daughter before she goes to sleep for the evening).

As you might imagine, this schedule was and is a disappointment as it means I won't be able to eat dinner with my family for half of all weeknights, I probably won't get to spend time with my daughter in the evening before she falls asleep most nights, and my participation in half of all ToJ weekday game nights (which I look forward to each week) will be limited if not greatly reduced.

To my knowledge, my employer has no plans to change my schedule any time soon.

Please pray that my wife, my daughter, and I will adjust to my new work schedule as smoothly as possible. Please also pray for wisdom and favor for me.

My opportunities for gaming are very sporadic as of late. Just different stuff going on keeping me more busy than in the past. I was disappointed not to be able to make it to Unreal Monday again last night, but had an enjoyable visit with family. :)

I probably won't be attending Unreal Monday game nights when I work the 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Central shift. :(

Expect to see me back in the game next month (when I switch to the 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. shift for a month).

I showed up for about a half hour. Played with somone for a little bit and then waited for ToJ. No one showed up, but at least I felt a little better and made it this monday. Hopfully next monday will be a better day for me too : )

I showed up for about a half hour. Played with somone for a little bit and then waited for ToJ. No one showed up, but at least I felt a little better and made it this monday. Hopfully next monday will be a better day for me too : )

I hope so too! I was fast asleep when we should have been getting underway. By the time I woke up you were gone.

GG's tonight! We had some pretty fun games and had a pretty full house for a while.

GG's tonight! We had some pretty fun games and had a pretty full house for a while.
I'm glad to hear last night's game night went well. :)

I hope to be back online and shooting rockets March 5, but I'll be working my 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. shift until then. :(

Great Games tonight guys, It has been a LONG TIME since I played Unreal and it showed, or I am getting old:p probably a bit of both. Some good shots and it seemed I was on the receiving end, he he. I did notice the Map list has changed to the ones listed in the forum, NP I will be ready next time, now that I can actually join the server with a moderate Ping, my ISP did some work(finally) and I now have a 2Meg D/450 Bits U connection, before was 486bits D/80 bits U, so it is quite a difference, GG again and see you all soon :D

Yeah, it was great seeing you on the server again! And really your ping was lower than mine usually is. Fortunately last night it stayed under 200 ping the whole time.

The maps on the server were all listed in this post from the Map Requests/Complaints thread:

I'm throwing this quick list up here in the state I currently have it in... i'll be looking for download links for them all and cleaning up the list a little more in case some of these maps are already included in the HOLP packs or something.

HOLP 1 2 3
CBP3 1 2 3 4
Battle Team Arena v10
UTComp3 v4 beta2
DM-1on1-Dusk
DM-1on1-Fisted-SE
DM-1on1-Ion
DM-1on1-Korumi
DM-1on1-Lea
DM-1on1-Pure
DM-Acquisition
DM-Amphitryon
DM-Azul
DM-Bonescraper
DM-Campgrounds-U3-Fix
DM-Cath
DM-Chizra
DM-Codex-Necris
DM-DE_Ironic
DM-Deck-FPS
DM-Eluded
DM-Faze
DM-Flustered
DM-Glacial
DM-Goose2k9
DM-Gritt
DM-HeatRay-CE
DM-Integrity
DM-Intercept
DM-Liandri
DM-Noca
DM-Precision
DM-Psi
DM-Purgatoria
DM-Pyramid
DM-Q3ProTourney4
DM-Q3ProTourney4-1on1
DM-Rankin-2k10-RC
DM-Remorse
DM-Revelation
DM-Rioes
DM-Roughinery2k10_RC
DM-Shrine
DM-Sotn
DM-Subterrane
DM-TaiSheng
DM-Tumult
DM-Under2
DM-Xiao
DM-Yard-SE
DM-Z

I think it is still accurate.

Thanks Danny for the List, I will be ready for next week, provided I can stay up that late again(or early):p It was nice to get back into Unreal after playing other games, maybe next week will be even more there to use me as Target practice, cya soon:)

FYI, Sklurb is gonna be a little late and since nobody else was on yet, I'm just going to wait and start UT3 in an hour or so. Hope to see some of you then.

Sorry I missed Unreal Monday last night. I rented Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS3 with a Redbox coupon the night before and 7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. was the most time I got with the game before I had to return it.

(Off-topic: I recommend not buying SFxT until Capcom releases at least one more edition of the game. The online portion of the game is currently in bad shape and the "DLC" characters, which Capcom plans to sell later, are already on the game disc.)

I'm hoping to make it next week!

Sorry I missed Unreal Monday last night. I rented Street Fighter X Tekken for the PS3 with a Redbox coupon the night before and 7:45 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. was the most time I got with the game before I had to return it.

(Off-topic: I recommend not buying SFxT until Capcom releases at least one more edition of the game. The online portion of the game is currently in bad shape and the "DLC" characters, which Capcom plans to sell later, are already on the game disc.)

I'm hoping to make it next week!

It's okay. Me and danny had a fun duel that night. No one else really showed up anyway. Here's hoping for a better game night next monday!

Back