Use of nuclear weapons an option for the US against Iran?

Arkanjel said:
Umm, I hate to say this, but you need to check your historic facts. Russia has never tried to attack Israel, not yet anyways. The only countries who have taken up arms against Israel are Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Jordan. Here is a good link with a nice breakdown of the wars and when they happened. The History Guy. It should also be of note that Israel has never lost a war they have been involved in. Just as God promised that once Israel was returned to her land, that they would never be removed. Israel is being supernaturally protected. As for those tanks that are left, its a nice stark reminder. There is one particular tank that is up on a hill that is all blown up. It was from Syria. They left it there because it is the furthest any of the tanks ever got. When my parents visited Israel last year, they went to see that tank and took some pictures there. Pretty cool to say the least. There are other stories of how 1 Israeli tank took out a whole Syrian tank platoon alone. That is quite a story as well. Ill see if I can get some of those pictures from my Dad of when they were there.

Actually, Russia didn't directly attack them, but they dd give the other countries weapons...so they did in an indirect way, attack them.

Here are those pictures of the Syrian tank. They were taken in the "Valley of Tears". And from what my Dad tells me it was all but one Israeli tank was knocked out, and that one last tank is the one that stopped the Syrian advance. God is good! Notice the big hole in the front of the tank in the bottom picture, yup thats a big bullet hole.

2. This guy will do anything he can to keep provoking us.

If he provoked me I'd let him go meet Muhammed in about as long as it takes for a tactical nuke to reach his bedroom, but thats why I'm not president. I sorta go nuts on the destroy-the-terrorist-threat

ChickenSoup said:
If he provoked me I'd let him go meet Muhammed in about as long as it takes for a tactical nuke to reach his bedroom, but thats why I'm not president. I sorta go nuts on the destroy-the-terrorist-threat

Same here...

Jango said:
Ah, but Jesus never said that, did he?

Exodus 15:3 The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name.

Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

I don't thing that all war is right, but I do believe the war in Afghanistan is just, because of 9/11. I also think the war in Iraq is just, because Sadam was an evil man, and was a threat to the US and the world.

Jango said:
Ah, but Jesus never said that, did he?

No he didn't, however he did set up the first real laws, he created us all and he set up laws. When we didn't follow those laws he punished us justly, after a while we complained and wanted leaders, he set up leaders for us and we should follow them, even to war.

True enough that he did tell us not to kill, but he also told Israel to destroy many of the pagen nations, also I might want to mention that He never said we couldn't defend ourselvs, true he did say "turn the other cheek", but if you think about it, he never said go ahead and let them all kill you. If we don't defend ourselves with this war effort then this war will kill us all.

Back