WH3R3 5H4ll W3 K1Ll 73h m0n573R2

• Tyria

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Cantha

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Elona

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Nooooooooo! You knew I would be at work :mad: You don't love me you only want Popcorn and Kel :(

Rho

JK have fun ;)

Nooooooooo! You knew I would be at work :mad: You don't love me you only want Popcorn and Kel :(

Rho

JK have fun ;)

since when do i know ur work schedual?? you work with computers anyway, just sneak in a GW CD and play :p

you dont need a CD but 7 ish is about the time that i will be eating dinner, around 6 some nights so i might be sketchy but can be there for the most part. what do we do if say someone has a something come up and they miss an area that we already did? do we go back out for them? oh and i have beaten GATE OF MADNESS AND IT ONLY TOOK 76 TRIES!!!!!!! thanks again to Hal (he was the only guildie present) so i guess NF is almost a possibility for me now. i just gotta kill Abaddon.
Joey

well if we are doing Tyria its going to take over a year to get all of the areas cleared if we go one by one. we might be able to do two areas in one run to speed it up. i guess if people miss an area or two we can go back for them afterward or they can get it on their own time.

next week hopefully. this thursday i will be in Disneyland soo unless someone wants to start and PM's me here to lead it for this thursday it will be next week.

i will probably start some of the Ascalon areas soon. the main i am doing this whole thing isnt to get Vanquisher. i want to find the rest of Tyria that i am missing. for me this is all about exploration, of course i will help fight though. but my main goal is exploring.
Joey

Well, I'd love to Vanquish a few areas. Currently I only have Cantha open. I just can't seem to manage Hell's Precipice. Maybe once I find an Icy Axe I can finish that one and open Tyria.

7pm is a bit early for me. But, I'm not complaining. I'm grateful that you scheduled an event before 10pm for a change. Most evenings I get online around 7:45 - 8pm. If you haven't headed out by the time I come online, I'll probably join the group. If anyone is interested in Vanquishing some Canthan areas with me around that time just contact me ingame and I'll probably be up for it.

Sure Raven, I would be up for anywhere really! Xfire me and lemme know when your up for it

Uh ok, I have no idea what that means. I'll be in game tonight around 8pm. If you're on then give me a shout. Look for The Scarlet Raven or Cheyenne Raven.

lol. Raven dont have the uber Xfire. but she is always on TS ;)

ok as of right now this Thursday is still in question because my compy is still down. i am really sry everyone i really really want to do this but this month isnt being kind to me. if i can find someone who is willing to lead the first area or two this week pm me so we can get started and i will give ya info on where to start and i will make it up later.

anyway, im really sorry about all the problems. i am trying to get everything working as fast as possible.

i feel dumb.... but..... if no one else will answer it (considering it is a relatively new term)

What is vanquisher?

i feel dumb.... but..... if no one else will answer it (considering it is a relatively new term)

What is vanquisher?

vanquisher is a new title that Anet has given out. its when you kill all the monsters in a certain area in hard mode. (hard mode is... hard) so after you clear all the bad guys in the whole map (over time of course) you get the vanquisher title.

hope that helps :)

So.... do you have to do it by yourself or in a group? And you get the actual title of Vanquisher on your Character?

its a per character thing. but you can be helpped by other people. and once you get the title, or any other titles you can click a check mark in ur hero panel (key 'h') and then the name of the title will appear under ur character name on screen.
here is the link to Guildwiki telling of all the titles and how to get them.
http://gw.gamewikis.org/wiki/Title

well Derk, if you want to lead PM me and i can give you a place where i would have started.

Back