WH3R3 5H4ll W3 K1Ll 73h m0n573R2

• Tyria

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Cantha

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Elona

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
I know, I'd like to do something earlier, but my parental duties over-rule my play time.

what if your parental duties include GW. just sit you kids down by the computer and teach them how to play :p

Oh, the 7 year old likes it when I let him play once in a while, but doesn't like to go anywhere where the critters try to hurt him before he hits them, so definately not hard mode ;).

Oh, the 7 year old likes it when I let him play once in a while, but doesn't like to go anywhere where the critters try to hurt him before he hits them, so definately not hard mode ;).

lol, you could teach him to deal with that.
like my youth leader's wife said when we went paintballing "how about i shoot you and you dont shoot me."

as you can guess, she didnt play

That's the greatest way you meet girls! You protect them during paintball matches!

EDIT: except that time since it was your youth leader's wife

WHEN ARE WE GONNA DO THIS THING?!! my Cartographers title is tantalizingly close! IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!! we gotta go soon. my sword is hungry!
Joey

yes yes i know. i am working hard to get this working. My computer is now officaly in a prophesional's hand. hopefuly i will be able to get it fixed soon. as soon as i get GW up and running on my compy i will get this started. Just hold up maybe two more weeks.

ya i know, i dont like them too much. My grandpa got his computer from the save people and he is having the same problems. I will obviously not be going there when i get a new computer.

I take it you aren't an avid computer geek eh? one of those buy a box pre-made guys? lol

If my computer ever broke i always fixed it myself... hmm maybe thats why i had to reinstall windows over 7 times... in two years...

lol, im not a hardware-put-them-together-computer geek. If i had to build a computer to save my life i would be dead. But once im on a working computer i can do most stuff. I was working on my 8th grade yearbook and the computer tech lady didnt even know have the stuff i knew. and i knew more about the software and stuff then the accual teacher (that was a fun 3 months. I was the teacher and i had underlings :D)

anyway. SUCCESS!! hopefully if all goes well i will have my computer BACK AND FIXED by tommarrow. and GW up and running BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT.

About the vanquisher on Thursday idk if i can do it due to short notice. But hopefuly maybe we could do something

well Summer freedom is approaching so fast i might get a nose bleed so any day is about to be ok with me since the shackles of public schooling will be broken away by the fresh breeze of freedom brought on by lazy days and noon wake up times, by the splash of the pool and the sweltering summer heat that comes with living in North Carolina. wow! anyway, summer is coming and so i should be on A LOT!
Joey.

Back