Well, I TRIED to cancel my GameStop order

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
After finding both Uncharted and Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time cheaper elsewhere, I attempted to cancel my GameStop order. An error message told me that the system couldn't process my request (paraphrasing) and I could contact support by e-mail or phone. Since I ran into this problem at 2 a.m. Central, I sent an e-mail and went to bed shortly after.

I woke to found a reply stating that the order had already been packed for shipping when I attempted to cancel. If this is true, it's impressive they processed and packaged the order in less than 6 hours on a holiday evening. Regardless of the accuracy of the response, I was still unable to cancel the order.

I will be able to return the order to GameStop, but I'm still out $2.99 for handling. So instead of saving $5, I saved $2. -_- Oh well. It's my own fault, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm posting this sob story to ask if anyone would be interested in buying Uncharted and/or Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time off me for $17.49 each plus shipping expenses.

If not, I'll return the games to GameStop after I receive them and just eat the $3 handling charge. Not a big deal.

If you are interested, contact me or post a reply and we'll arrange something.

Tek, when you receive the games, take them back, and I'll send you $3. This is if no one wants to buy it off of you :)

Okay, quick update:

I called GameStop back because I thought it was odd that an order including an item marked "Backordered" couldn't be canceled. I talked with a service rep (who was surprisingly friendly and knowledgeable) and canceled the order for Uncharted (the backordered portion of the order), bringing the order total to $19.35.

So now I'm looking to sell Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack In Time for $19.35 plus shipping expenses (which I would estimate around $2-3). Not a "crazy wow must buy it now" price, but not bad.

Chances are likely most of the regulars on this forum who want the game already have it or bought it during the Wal-Mart Black Friday sale. But if you're willing to pay ~$22 for the game, this might be a good fit. It's likely that no one here will want to buy the game from me and I'll just return it to GameStop.

/shrug

Bummer on the being unable to get the order canceled. Glad you can take it back, though. Unfortunately, I have no interest in picking theg ame up, so I can't help you out here.

Tek, when you receive the games, take them back, and I'll send you $3. This is if no one wants to buy it off of you :)
Aww, thank you for the offer, but it was my own mistake. And I still saved money by canceling the GameStop order and ordering the games elsewhere, so I'm not too upset about 3 bucks.

Back