What did YOU get for Christmas?

SirThom

This thread reserved for:

"What did you get for Christmas?"

=)

Expect my list (err, a shortened one, most likely) tomorrow or Monday. =)

My family decided to open presents tonight, due to we have to go to church early and clean up a bit after a funeral a few days ago, after we thrououly cleaned the building, so with the lack of time we opened tonight.

My list:

74gb 10,000rpm raptor hard drive
sunglasses
dart board
water filled pillow
and cash

as a result of other gifts, i also get to put a 80gb hdd and a 60gb hdd in my file server too, a hand me down christmas present :D

Last edited:
Being part of an extremely complex family (parents divorced and both remarried, all grandparents divorced and remarried except one), my gift-giving gets spread out over a week or so of individual events at different places. So far, I've received:

Quantic Soul Orchestra's Pushin' On
Silicone Soul's Staring Into Space
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur S. Golden
Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan expansion
one pair of pants (everybody needs them)
cologne (Aspen)
cash

i have recieved..... nothing lol. i wont be getting anything for another week becuase my folks are planning on ordering computer parts sometime next week.

lol sirius you mean, LOTS of cds.... ROFL. :D

As for me... we will see. my aunt and cousins are here. and my mom. my dad left on a trip. hmmm... all women in the house. FUN. >:*(

very frustrating. my aunt nags me alot about random thigns and they take FOREVER to leave and shopping. XD

My christmas list willl be posted... soon.

Christmas was on Friday night for me due to myself having to be at work on Christmas Day.

My stuff:

- Alias Season #1
- Half-Life 2 GOTY Edition (including CS:S)
- 512 MB RAM
- Gladiator Extended Edition
- Logitech MX510 Optical Mouse
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Volume #2
- Lots of Old Navy clothes
- Autographed T-Shirt by Seahawks QB Matt Hasslebeck (and picture of him signing it)
- Cash

Last edited:
Lots of chocolates (foreign chocolates too :D), a King Kong sized Crunch bar, a bunch of games are still in the mail and will be here by Jan. 9th (???!?!?!?), and more

My own 25 inch flat screen tv= main present

ZBoard gaming keyboard

Pants ive wanted for a while

Money

1 gb RAM- got last month as an early present

and my dad printed out a bill for the bf2 server hahahh

Immediate family:

~ XMods RC Car (Pontiac 1967 Firebird)
~ Brothers in Arms (RH30)
~ U2 Concert DVD
~ Trans-siberian Orchestra CD
~ Paper Mario (GameCube)
~ Many board games
~ More stuff... :p

Extended (side 1):

~ Big tub of Twizzlers
~ Cash

That's all for now. The majority of the other stuff will be in my hands tonight...I'm hoping to get enough for my Mac mini next month. =)

I'll report in tonight or tomorrow. =)

Today we had another family event, so my list now stands at:

Quantic Soul Orchestra's Pushin' On
Silicone Soul's Staring Into Space
Pendulum's Hold Your Colour
The Crystal Method's Community Service II
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur S. Golden
Star Wars Galaxies: Trials of Obi-Wan expansion
one pair of pants (everybody needs them)
LOB Jacket :)
cologne (Aspen)
cash
various caffienated comestibles (mints, gum, espresso beans)

A few more of note:

~ The U2 DVD rocks
~ Command and Conquer Generals (Deluxe -- includes ZH)
~ Rise of Nations (loved the demo, can't wait to pull a few all-nighters on this one)

wow, u guys all got great stuff, all i got was some cash dont know how much tho, at the most $50. 22 airheads, some pajama pants with snoopy on them, a prayer devotional calender thing, a bible, (both of which are not bad of course) and Darwinia u guys got great stuff lol a zboard, a gig of ram! a new monitor! lol *Goes and asks forgiveness from God for being jealous* i know, i am being stupid and jealous lol

Back