What do you guys think of.....

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
what do you think of Girls( hence forth known as Chixs) that can drive a stick is it sexy or any thing that makes you go OOO or WOW that is neat or does it not matter at all./
rock.gif

Did not matter at all. My wife drove a stick before we were married and it made no difference to me. Living in the Los Angeles area at the time, I couldn't understand why anyone would WANT to drive a stick in stop n' go traffic. Clutch. Shift to first, move 10-12 feet. Stop. Clutch. Over and over.

And now she drives a mini-van. And I find THAT sexy. It's like, "Wow! There's my wife, the mother of my children." And that is one GREAT feeling.

To be honest, I've never given any kind of thought to it.

I like driving stick on those arcade games that actually have a clutch and shift... so far I've only seen two that are good with that.

There are many advantages to driving a stick.  Car costs a lot less, lasts longer, simpler to repair, etc, but it's too much of a pain to use in the city!

yes yes yes i like Chix too i was just wondering about what it does for other guys i think it is kinda cool if a chix could drive a stick and SSquared that is cool about your wife man

Using the standard is....appealing?
Every sane guy likes girls, whether they can or can't use a stick. I've never really gone crazy over the thought of the hot girl in the Jeep to the right that SHE'S using a stick! (Goes into convulsions)

play your homestar wav file, ur homestar wav file r0x0rz
tounge.gif
I just went to the site yesterday and ordered the cheat t-shirt. Cheat the best =D

First thing is make the Girl feel specail( buy her Crackerjacks for the RING
tounge.gif
) then 2nd you ahve to have a car.... and in Physics we have proven that more Decibels of sound the more chix you get so get a loud system and go up and down at the movies and boom they are yours( you can do this with a bike too) lol.
laugh.gif

i dont think either of those ways will work.. at least not where i am.. for one thing, i dont believe most ppl would like that strongbab song.. it may work for you dg.. maybe killer girl as well, but not most girls... also, the loud music would be bad just because i dont wanna lose my hearing and also i would then be a hypocrite.. i yelled at my sis that when she came home at like 2 o'clock that her music was way too loud.. so neither of those options would work for me
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Feb. 25 2003,10:12)]Oh come on, we can do anything you guys can do. Even drive a stick, and we do it better.
Is it just me or has the ego gone up recently?

Back