What do you guys think of.....

tounge.gif
no I'm just making sure you guys know that Girls > Guys

[b said:
Quote[/b] (DrummerGirl @ Feb. 26 2003,12:26)]
tounge.gif
 no I'm just making sure you guys know that Girls > Guys
*Watches as God aims a thunderbolt at drummergirl and says, "Call me inferior do you?"*

bah shark, u know what I meant. anyway in the cs forums I already admitted I give up on girlz > Guys and say we're equal =D

Whoa, you guys are talkinga bout Homestarrunner! Everybody! Everybody! It's Nakers!
Strong Bad E-Mail. Funny stuff. Trogdor the Burninator! That was hilarious.
Mmkay. Girls > Guys? More or less Girls < Guys or Girls = Guys. Because they can drive a stick does not make them better or equal to guys. Can they play football like a guy does? No. Point made. Can they make music like guys can? Heheheh, no. Which is why music is mainly a guy thing. Metallica, ACDC, Guns 'N Roses, System of a Down, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Eminem, Nelly...girls can't do music. They have what...Madonna, pop stars, The Donnas, and Kitty on their side? Or some more, but that doesn't matter. They're not real music.
PLus, why do you think God made man first? Derrr, because we're superior...kinda, not really.
Only thing is, chicks can dominate guys, like this (I snapped my fingers). It's almost scary how they do it. They don't like push themselves, but they still do it, subvertingly, scarily. It's freaky

ok all that stuff you named that girls cant do. Yes they can! We can do anything you guys can, you shoulda seen me in cs today! I was better then like, all the guys! So thats one thing girls > guys in cs!

uh.. i have never really once seen a girl do better than me in cs execpt on my off days.. plus no one is ever on during the day
tounge.gif

Ultima - Wow!

Girls can make music just like guys. There's Heart, The Pretenders/Chrissy Hynde, Jefferson Airplane/Starship, and more. And in the Christian world, Darlene Zscech is currently one of the best worship songwriters. The problem with the music industry is it is very male dominated. There are lame guy bands too.

DrummerGirl, is without a doubt a better CS player than I. I have never played.
tounge.gif

CS? COUNTERSTRIKE?! BEtter?!
Counterstrike is my territory. You breathe, I shoot. You move, I shoot. I'll corner you and toss an HE at you. You won't get away. Or I'll just snipe you out. Bwahahaha.
Okay I never heard of those bands you listed. But all the girl bands I've listened to, ahem, SHUCK. The only music I've so far heard that girls can do, and only because of songwriters and their high voices, is pop. Britney, Norah, Alanis (I like Alanis, n/m) Christina, Shakira, and all the others. Pop. Gah!
The thing is guys, uh, the fact that some girls can operate a stick doesn't mean they can, say, play a game as well as a guy, or do music as well as a guy, umm, play football as well as a guy.
Girls are just very dominant. They want control of everything. Where you go, what you do, what you see, what you read, what you eat, everything! It's scary. Guys, geez, just love us and feed us and clean the house. That's it. Not a lot, right?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ultima Avatar @ Feb. 28 2003,2:56)]CS? COUNTERSTRIKE?! BEtter?!
Counterstrike is my territory. You breathe, I shoot. You move, I shoot. I'll corner you and toss an HE at you. You won't get away. Or I'll just snipe you out. Bwahahaha.
My, what a big head you have!
smile.gif

Hahaha. I thought maybe you would have heard of those bands. Oh well. They are from my generation (70's/80's bands). I mentioned Chrissy Hynde simply because she was on the cover of today's Entertainment section in our newspaper. I thought maybe she was still known.

Ehh, no longer do I touch the crisp fields of CS, my friend. I don't have a name anymore. MAybe soon, I will return to the playing fields. But not now.

pwnin? Try 0wN1n? Though pwnin is pretty cool.
Hey...that's a cool name for it: Tl-l3 0WN3R!
Or Ultima Avatar. Ain't no one else out there with that name, or better not be.

Back