What do you guys think of.....

how about T|-|3 0\/\/|\|3|2.. there you go.. that is the owner if you cant read it
tounge.gif

oh and.. someone let me know how to get at least one girl
wink.gif
.. i need the help.. really!

You really want a girl? I'll tell you the best way to go about it.

1. Make sure you are clean shaven, clean clothes, and bathe once or twice a day. This may sound silly, but it will at least catch an eye or two and you always want to be at your best in case of an encounter.
2. Hang around the kinds of places you want your idea girl to be like. Like a church social function, helping out with the youth group, or even go to a bar if that's the kind of girl you want.
3. Pray to God. Ask God ernestly that you desire a love in your life, ask for God's guidance, and place the matter in His hands.
4. Last, but not least, ask some of your friends to pray for you. Matthew 18 : 19 - 20 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

This is the best way to get yourself a girl because you are enlisting God to help you and He can always find a better choice than you ever could. Just remember to make sure that this is indeed what you want. Remember what happened when Israel asked for a King. God knew it wasn't good for them, but out of love, he gave them one anyway, and as a result, a lot of corruption came from corrupted kings.

So if you're absolutly sure you're ready, then follow the above steps and you shall have the love of your life delivered by God himself.

Yeah, do like Brother Andrew (God's Smuggler), just pray for a few months and maybe meet someone like Corrie van Dam (his wife), nice, Christian, hot and blonde.

well, i just decided that maybe a girl aint the right thing yet. i just got back from a youth group that talked about dating and i realize i aint ready. but when i am, i always have those steps
wink.gif

The greatest of all men humble themselves and put God's timing ahead of their own. You will not regret your decision and I'm willing to bet that God has something wonderful planned for you down the road! Too many times have I heard from our couples in the Camelot chapter about how God brought them together when they weren't expecting it. Just keep your eyes open and trust in the Lord. And when the time is right, you'll be so amazed at what God did that you'll be glad you waited.

I was totally Mr. Shy Guy in high school and college. I was 28 when I got my first girlfriend, who eventually became my wife. But during that time, I was friends with many girls and hung out with them, but we weren't dating. What it did was show me the qualities I was looking for in a wife. Sure...I struggled many times with liking different girls and wondering if she liked me. But when it's right, it just falls right into place.

Crazy_legs, you are still young. Now is a great time just to hang out with girls. Maybe at youth groups and the like. But I've been there. I remember what it was like in high school. So I know exactly what you are going through.

Keep praying. That's cool about what happened after your youth group.

Just don't hang out with any from MTV. Those guys are like...demonic. Don't hang out with wanna-bes. Don't hang out with losers. Don't hang out with *bleeps*. Don't hang out with fake girls. Don't hang out with...

Back