CS:CZ
MAybe BF:V and Splinter Cell 2
Metal Gear Solid on GCN

ummmm.........uhhhh....
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
......... star ocean 3..... thats bout it i think....

Good, Good, everyone has an good plan of action...
rock.gif

I, for one, haven't brought a SINGLE GAME SINCE MID 2003!
mad.gif

Sorry to intrude(or threaten) here in this post/forum/people/clan.

Starcraft ghost
Doom 3
HL2 (well maybe not this year.....)
MGS twin snakes
Unreal tournament 2004
Starcraft ghost
Farcry
World of warcraft
Silent Hill 4

Well, I can't be too sure.  There are many games I'm wanting, but so little money or time.  I hope to get some of the following...

Halo 2 (Xbox)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
Dead or Alive Ultimate (Xbox)
Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Xbox)
The Movies (PC)
Worms 3D (PC)
Pokemon Colliseum (GC) You can never be too old for Pokemon!
biggrin.gif

I was really looking forward to Fable too, but it was a big let down hearing that they took out the multiplayer after they had hyped it up so much.
sad.gif

On top of all this, (the reason why I probably won't get but a few of the above games) I'm planning to save up for a GP32, the little engine that could if only America wasn't so closed minded about handhelds that aren't made by Nintendo. (Sorry if that statement sounded negative. It's just my opinion.)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ Mar. 19 2004,3:48)]Tek, I'm coming over to your house...
Lol, and thats only my list as of now on games I know WILL be released this year.  A bit of digging has turned up some others that could possibly be out by the end of this year, but no definites.  Hopefully I have enough money for them all and the enough to build a new machine that will run Doom 3 since my current one, while it SHOULD run, may run it at 10-20 fps
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 19 2004,2:13)]Well, I can't be too sure. There are many games I'm wanting, but so little money or time. I hope to get some of the following...

Halo 2 (Xbox)
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox)
Dead or Alive Ultimate (Xbox)
Half-Life 2 (Xbox)
Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (Xbox)
The Movies (PC)
Worms 3D (PC)
Pokemon Colliseum (GC) You can never be too old for Pokemon!
biggrin.gif

I was really looking forward to Fable too, but it was a big let down hearing that they took out the multiplayer after they had hyped it up so much.
sad.gif

On top of all this, (the reason why I probably won't get but a few of the above games) I'm planning to save up for a GP32, the little engine that could if only America wasn't so closed minded about handhelds that aren't made by Nintendo. (Sorry if that statement sounded negative. It's just my opinion.)
GP32!!!!!!!! I always wanted one.....too expensive though.....im getting the NGE DVD box set though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Mar. 19 2004,3:44)]
GP32!!!!!!!! I always wanted one.....too expensive though.....im getting the NGE DVD box set though.
Cool!  I always wanted to see NGE.  Too expensive though.  
biggrin.gif
I'm slowly collecting the Noir DVD's. I'll probably check out NGE afterwards.

As for GP32, I'm planning on getting the regular one from RedOctane for $160.  Free shipping.  Later, I hope to buy a 132mb SMC.

Yeah, I love FLCL! Since Gainax made it, I'm assuming NGE is good. I've heard tons of good things about it. (And a few inappropriate things.) But I'm gonna check it out anyway.

We should probably get back on-topic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 21 2004,2:06)]Yeah, I love FLCL! Since Gainax made it, I'm assuming NGE is good. I've heard tons of good things about it. (And a few inappropriate things.) But I'm gonna check it out anyway.

All it is is naked chicks (cant see anything),very little blood. Nothing bad at all. Harmless fun. Very good series.....ive downloaded 6 episodes so far and Im getting the DVDs soon.

Metroid Prime 2
Star Wars: Republic Commando
Robotech: Invasion
Mega Man Legends 2
Tony Hawk Underground ( possibly )

That's all I'm pretty sure I'm getting.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Mar. 21 2004,7:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 21 2004,2:06)]Yeah, I love FLCL!  Since Gainax made it, I'm assuming NGE is good.  I've heard tons of good things about it.  (And a few inappropriate things.)  But I'm gonna check it out anyway.

All it is is naked chicks (cant see anything),very little blood. Nothing bad at all. Harmless fun. Very good series.....ive downloaded 6 episodes so far and Im getting the DVDs soon.
Heh...  That's cool.  Honestly, I downloaded the first 2 episodes (accidently dubbed) a while back.  It was pretty poor quality though.  The sound wasn't in sync with the video.  The sound would come out like 5 seconds after they would say something.  It was so annoying I decided not to watch it. Like I said, I plan to check out the DVD's.  I also stopped downloading anime. (except for legal fansubs and stuff)

So, now it's time to get back on-topic.

I'm tempted to get Doom 3.  I know I'll probably get too scared to play it though lol.

I would like to check out the demo to see the graphics but I'm hesitant to buy ID games...I mean come on they pride their address of 666. Their games usually have occult symbols in them

Back