What games are you getting this year

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 21 2004,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (FIR3 @ Mar. 21 2004,7:11)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrigunX89 @ Mar. 21 2004,2:06)]Yeah, I love FLCL! Since Gainax made it, I'm assuming NGE is good. I've heard tons of good things about it. (And a few inappropriate things.) But I'm gonna check it out anyway.

We should probably get back on-topic.
All it is is naked chicks (cant see anything),very little blood. Nothing bad at all. Harmless fun. Very good series.....ive downloaded 6 episodes so far and Im getting the DVDs soon.
Heh... That's cool. Honestly, I downloaded the first 2 episodes (accidently dubbed) a while back. It was pretty poor quality though. The sound wasn't in sync with the video. The sound would come out like 5 seconds after they would say something. It was so annoying I decided not to watch it. Like I said, I plan to check out the DVD's. I also stopped downloading anime. (except for legal fansubs and stuff)

So, now it's time to get back on-topic.

I'm tempted to get Doom 3. I know I'll probably get too scared to play it though lol.
The dub is horrible, when Rei slaps Shinji with the 5th episode, (It really isnt a spoiler) she slaps him, THEN you hear the slapping sound, in the Japanese one, you hear the slap as shes slappin him.

Okay...getting away from the anime...

Most of those games look relatively good, but why hasn't anyone mentioned:

The Movies
Metroid Prime 2
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 2
MGS3?

C'mon people...

I mentioned the Movies and Pandor Tomorrow!
smile.gif

Half-Life 2 (already preordered)
Unreal Tournament 2004 SE
Dungeon Siege 2
Driv3r
Champions of Norrath
Metal Gear Solid 3 (and Twin Snakes)
and I WAS going to get Sam and Max 2 until stupid Lucas Arts CANCELED it!!!

Back