What profession are IlterInan's mini-minions?

What profession are IlterInan's minions?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MaidMirawyn

Let's have a poll! Pick two...after all, they'll have a primary and a secondary when they grow up. :)

Thank you! God blessed me with cute minions; who love to destroy everything in sight and chip away at my sanity :) But for the most part they are good boys :)

i'm relating all of this to myself as a child... since i don't actually know your boys... BUT....

I said Ele because of the amazing AOE damage in which they seem to inevitably make

I said mesmer because mesmers' have the potential to make there enemies go crazy and cry... yet can also make there teammates rejoice in having them

and i said assassin because (similar to the mesmer) half the time... they are running off doing something that they shouldn't and having the monks *cough*parents*cough* go save them, and the other half the time... they are just a blessing to have in a group.

there you go... if your boys *excuse me* minions... are anything like i was... then that sounds similar to it.

Mes/N with them hexes. and cause when they get older they will bring more minions to cause trouble. But then, a good Mes/N can make a team a whole lot better.

HAHA I dont go on the forum for a day and I come back to this...God knows I chose the right guild to join :) Thank you MM for starting this interesting thread and Glitch I applaud you on your VERY well thought out analogy of my minions :) I choose W/E because a father's greatest joy would be that of his sons following in his footsteps :)

I chose warrior and mesmer.

First, warriors tend to be destructive without even trying, and kids are a natural at that; especially boys. :) (Yep, I have a little brother.) Smash, crash...

I chose mesmer because they excel at destroying the sanity of their opponents. Plus, they are great at energy draining (as evidenced at the end of the day) and energy denial (think about how much more you value your sleep now). On top of all that, they make it very difficult to think clearly.

Mes/N with them hexes. and cause when they get older they will bring more minions to cause trouble. But then, a good Mes/N can make a team a whole lot better.
We already established that your sibling-minions are Me/N. :)

i'd say Me/N or N/Me... at least that's what mine seems to be... he uses "Consume Soul" on anyone that looks at him....

we'll see what he's like later, though....

God knows I chose the right guild to join :)

haha... i do aggree. the one thing i hold against any other MMO i've played... is that it doesn't have the amazing guild that GW has. GJ guys, you can never be replaced... that is why i love GW so much, strong Guild support... it is like.... family... haha. ANYWAYS, i'm done.

and i'm not sure who said it...

but someone mentioned they are ele's because kids un-intentially burn things.... i've gotta say....

LAWL... props, that is a good one. that was me as a child... things just "some-how" combusted... and... boom... fire started.

C$, I'm sure there are days he would have been more than willing to ship them to you. :) So watch what you say, or next time they may show up at your door...

C$, I'm sure there are days he would have been more than willing to ship them to you. :) So watch what you say, or next time they may show up at your door...

Even though some days I wish that we had family close by so I can pawn off the kids for a day; i get reminded of when we did have family close by and we were too attached to even get away for an hour. :) However, since we havent left the kids anywhere for over a year; we decided to start interviewing baby sitters...that of course will be right after I install the security cameras....*ahem*over-protective*ahem* :)

so C$, i might threaten to take you up on that offer a few times, yet i doubt that my minions will show up at your doorstep...besides if they end up being pyro eles, i cant ship anything flammable anyways :)

C$, i might threaten to take you up on that offer a few times, yet i doubt that my minions will show up at your doorstep...besides if they end up being pyro eles, i cant ship anything flammable anyways :)

If they have the slightest pyro tendencies, do NOT let them anywhere near him! That would be dangerous...

Even though some days I wish that we had family close by so I can pawn off the kids for a day; i get reminded of when we did have family close by and we were too attached to even get away for an hour. :) However, since we havent left the kids anywhere for over a year; we decided to start interviewing baby sitters...that of course will be right after I install the security cameras....*ahem*over-protective*ahem* :)

so C$, i might threaten to take you up on that offer a few times, yet i doubt that my minions will show up at your doorstep...besides if they end up being pyro eles, i cant ship anything flammable anyways :)

which is why we enjoy having her parents living less than 5 minutes away... :D

which is why we enjoy having her parents living less than 5 minutes away... :D

Ahh Lucky... I guess that would work out if my wife and I werent the independent kind. We never enjoyed being told what to do and how to do it becuase we were young parents...which is another reason why we choose to move away. To start our own life somewhere where noone knows who we are. And truly besides not having free baby sitters, it has been great :) We enjoy our families on holidays :)

And C$...dont be scared of my mini pyros :) besides, last time i checked chicken soup was supposed to be served hot :)

However, since we havent left the kids anywhere for over a year; we decided to start interviewing baby sitters...that of course will be right after I install the security cameras....*ahem*over-protective*ahem* :)

Move down to Dallas. You will farther away from family and Popcorn and I will baby sit.:D

Kel Queen of all Europe

PS

W/P Warrior when they are running through the house regardless of what's in the way and Paragon when they are sleeping.

Back