What would you do for a Kondike Bar?

Grodester

Would you bark like a dog in a prestigous library with Harvard students and supreme scholars for a Klondike Bar?

Not for a klondike bar, but maybe for an "its it"... Anyone else know what that is? It may be a norcal thing...

Hmmm... I like where this thread is heading! To answer the question, no, but I would try to get other people to eat the ex-lax just for fun...

One time back when Jackhog and I worked together, I bought some of those laxitive chocolate bars and asked Jackhog if he wanted some chocolate. I gave him a bunch of pieces, and he ate them all not knowing what it was... and well... I think you can guess what happened next. Let's just say the resultes were as expected...

Man...as long as I could take a bath in chocolate...

Not really, I don't like Klondike bars very much at all.

Would you lock yourself in a Ice Cream freezer with a few choice clothing for and hour for a klondike bar?

LOL.

And yes I would lock myself in a freezer, I enjoy the cold sometimes.

Would you eat a grasshopper for a Klondike bar?

For a klondike bar, I would have someone do all the research and work to set up an awsome UI for WoW and then just put all his work up on a server at work so chumps could download and use his hard work free of charge...

Oh wait....

Back