What's in your PC?

Oh, you are asian? do you live in Asia as well?

neg but i can trace my lineage back 14 generations.... im technically 2nd generation american, my great grandpa imigrated then my grandpa did to work too, met grandma, had my mom, and then later had me

neg but i can trace my lineage back 14 generations.... im technically 2nd generation american, my great grandpa imigrated then my grandpa did to work too, met grandma, had my mom, and then later had me

Oh ok thats cool...do you look Asian? lol sorry for all the questions.

/me wonders if any thread that goes one page of posts ever stays on topic

</offtopic>

I used to game on my desktop, before wrist pain inspired me to purchase a trackball, which I use with my left hand.

My desktop build:
  • AMD Athlon XP 2700+
  • 768MB RAM
  • Radeon 9600
My notebook build:
  • Intel Core Duo T2300
  • 1GB RAM
  • GeForce Go 7800

/me wonders if any thread that goes one page of posts ever stays on topic
Well, theoretically it is still on topic. I don't see people speaking for 3 hours on the same subject. You have to let conversation evolve on it's own or it is just shallow pleasantries and not really true conversation. Unless it turns to flaming is it really bad for the topic to drift?

Well, theoretically it is still on topic. I don't see people speaking for 3 hours on the same subject. You have to let conversation evolve on it's own or it is just shallow pleasantries and not really true conversation. Unless it turns to flaming is it really bad for the topic to drift?

I have always thought that, topics should drift into something else similar. just as long as no one goes "i like Llamas!!" in Thread talking about the elect debate and then we all start talking about Llamas. no, it should be more along the lines as what i did; we are talking about what are currents Rig's are and then we just start talking about PC's in general.

And another way to look at that is this: if you go to a party (which i do often) and your in your circle of friends you usually start the conversation as one topic right? and then if the people are "socially skilled" the conversation will slowly evolve into different yet similar topics. which, in turn will keep the party going and make it much more enjoy able then just sitting there and trying to talk about one thing for 5 hours.

Completely off-topic:

Braveheart just broke C$ posts per day. ;)

Braveheart
Total Posts: 434 (8.30 posts per day)

ChickenSoup
Total Posts: 6,275 (7.99 posts per day)

Ok, i just googled "Trolls" and it came up with Lord of the Rings and Some witch cult thing....so can you explain what you mean by "Troll"?

Other people will beg to differ. :p

Well, he is 15. Some younger people like to talk, a lot.

Braveheart happens to be 1 of them.

I, on the other hand, I'm not, as noticable with my post rate and join date.

Total Posts: 1,882 (1.10 posts per day)

Like I keep bragging about, "I'm a gamer, not a chatter."

I chat till I get bored, then I game. Actually I have been doing a bit of work on my wtfbbq spam space: http://vibrokatana.com/, since I will be using a similar theme for another site I am setting up I sorta wanted some practice, plus that looks very cool when the content is all filled in. I R lzy tho so it takes me ages to actually write stuff.

its funnny cuz i use to be like braveheart when i first joined over 3 years ago :D

I am a gamer on a break. i use to play about 5 hours a day, school like crazy, socialize, game, i pretty much never did the whole forum thing until my mom banned me from all of my PC games, so...i post like crazy to pass all of my free time:eek:

extremepcgear1970899811au6.jpg
hey no one has this thing in they're PC? lol that thing is so cool!

Last edited:
Back