Who's not getting GW:EN right now?

are all those missions... like... actually challenging? *cough*unlike WoW*cough*

like... as challenging as Ring of Fire? or... worse? idk... lets see here... i'm not so sure that Ring of Fire missions are the hardests ones i've played... The LAST mission on Ring of Fire i thought the final boss fight was very challenging... the last boss in Factions... not so much a challenge... i got him on my second try... first time... half my group was trying to get a free run... and i havn't actually beaten Nightfall yet... so i can't say there.
Tyria had great difficulty when it came to missions... yet there were (in my opinion) to many "filler missions" that were just there to make the game longer. I loved the southern shiverpeaks, desert, ascolon, and ring of fire missions... very much.
Factions... could have been a little harder... the beginning of the game (the 3,4, and 6th missions) i thought were actually challenging at the time you were doing them (considering you did the 3rd mission at lvl 17/18 when everything is already 20... and the 4 mission at about 19 and everything is already over 20... BUT... ANYWAYS... i'm speaking completely if you are using henchies though... if you actually have a discent group and everyone does there job... everything should run threw easy.

ANYWAYS... back to real question

Are the missions actually challenging in GW:EN?

I thought getting to Oola's lab was pretty tough - I'm also talking about doing it with heros and henchies. Then to have to do it again to get Blimm's staff or cane or whatever it was he left. For me - that was tough. I played through at -60 death penalty before finishing.

I used to play GW, and then i aquired good taste in computer games ;)

I used to like games where you spend hours building up your character, too. :p

Okay okay, I'd be playing WoW too if it weren't for the fee. *pout* And I do play TES III: Morrowind so I can't even say that I don't play a game that takes forever to max out your character.

Are the missions actually challenging in GW:EN?

Well, the last boss is pretty tough... especially if you don't have something that can handle burning *cough*frigid armor*cough*.

Dungeons can get annoyingly hard. I seem to live at 60%dp in there -Especially if they have more than three levels.

that... is... encouraging... honestly enough... haha. i wouldn't mind going and picking it up now... lol... but. still... lack of money... haha.

Just an update: I'm still not getting GW:EN anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint all those people who miss me. *crickets chirping*

NOOOO SOOZUN!!!!

well really, it doesnt matter right now, cause you need to be lvl 20 to go to GWEN. HURRY SOOZUN HURRY!!

i need to grow out of my newbieness in proph and NF before i can venture into GWEN and start gettin annihilated all over...

Back