You could date her!

How do you know they weren't balance or resto? Seems like a waste for them to all spec feral.

The last one was definitely a good dps'er. Nobody could out PVP that cat!

So after finishing off all but the feral tomcat that I could not catch my father decided to "school me".

He set a can of tuna in our tack shed where we kept our saddles and such. I worked from 1 a.m. to 9 a.m. so I'd sleep odd hours. He woke me up and said, "There he goes!" Sure enough into the shed went the last tomcat that I couldn't get. So we step into the shed and shut the door behind me. Now invision the movie Pet Cemetary...."ROOOOOOWWWWWWHHHHHHHHH"....the noise that cat made scared me like the movie did. My dad whispers, "Crack the door so we can get some light in."

Now the next part is where people always say, "That didn't happen." but I insure you it did. I crack the door, letting a sliver of light in, and this cat leaps through the air like a flying squirrel with it's legs outstretched and HOWLING. It catches itself on the door with it's claws spread eagle and turns it's head to my father and lets out this ungodly growl of demonic origin. With that my dad screams and takes off running, cat following.

I go into the house doubled over in laughter but truling believing that cat was a demon. Well I went back to bed. Probably no more than 20 minutes later the old man and my father bust through our door. I jump out of bed and run into the kitched to see my father and the old man standing over the sink. The old man had a 6-8 inch gash in his forearm just gushing blood. See, my father had went next door to enlist his help in catching this feral tom and the old man had reached down to pick him up when the catch lashed out.

Since then I have this reoccurring nightmare where I have a cat stuck to my arm and everytime I removed a claw he sinks another into my arm.

Back