You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

You know you have played to much when you get the message,

You have been playing for 3 hours. Please take a break.

...and all you have done is take screenshots.

In my defense, it was April Fool's Day, and we have something like ten PvE characters...

post more pictures! lol...you know you play too much GW when you try to cosplay as one of them...my improv scythe didnt work too well...neither did the mullet...no pics (that i'll show)

you know you play GW too much when you are righting ur WWII Atom Bomb research paper and you type the plane's name Elona Gay... its Enola.

you know you play Guild Wars too much when you make a picture of all your characters... together

TheCrew1.jpg
lol

Eh...stormtroopers are overrated...try somethign more along the lines of the Mandalorian Armor. *Edit* Nerd Alert! lol i knwo too much

Okay, if you decide to do the Stormtrooper, be sure to clean your armor thoroughly and BATHE! Bathe often, if it's a multi-day event. Seriously, bathe twice a day.

Because at DragonCon last year, Ishylynn and I found ourselves trapped on an escalator with a pair of Stormtroopers who skipped the hygiene portion of the regulations... It was not fun!

Quick, How many different versions / suits of clone trooper armor were used in the 2 and 3 chapters of Starwars?

I almost went to GenCon for free, working for JoyRide Studios, the producer of the Fullmetal Alchemist TCG..but other stuff was a problem

Back