You know when you played Guild Wars too much when...

Gee, Kel... why'd you have to spoil the joke?

I kind of thought it was a joke... wasn't very sure because I haven't been on for so long... I don't even know who Chicken Soup is anymore, or if he jokes around or is serious.

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you've tried target practicing with a bow, shot a chicken, and instead of turning it into Chicken Soup, you roast it.

And I still think that you play GW too much if you think dwarves are in a civil war. And if a dwarf reads that and gets offended, maybe they should be slower to anger. Chicken, prepare to be roasted, not liquidated and soupified.

Last edited:
When I notice that Guilo Tal's name probably comes from "This Present Darkness" and "Piercing the Darkness"... I've read too much :p

EDIT: You know you post too fast when it says "Please wait 24 seconds before posting" because you can only post once every 30 seconds...

When I notice that Guilo Tal's name probably comes from "This Present Darkness" and "Piercing the Darkness"... I've read too much :p

EDIT: You know you post too fast when it says "Please wait 24 seconds before posting" because you can only post once every 30 seconds...

Agreed.

that's right! Guilo and Tal. man, I read those books so many times.
I chose "ArchAngel" for my handle because of them.

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you can keep track of real names, forum names, primary characters, and even some alts for dozens of guildees...

...but still get two of your husband's cousins confused on a regular basis.

You know you've played Guild Wars too much when you can keep track of real names, forum names, primary characters, and even some alts for dozens of guildees...

...but still get two of your husband's cousins confused on a regular basis.

ROFL! thats insane.... it gets worse when you call your cousins their in-game name in person... :D

You know you play GW too much when you are playing, and when your parents call you you don't respond, and when they call you by your character's name you do.

You know you've played too much Guild wars when you start to sign your emails with your game name, your RL friends laugh about buying you a " The Queen Ain't Happy" Tshirt, and you buy clear contact paper to stop the Prophesy game guide cover from completely falling off.

Kel Queen off all Europe

You know you've played too much Guild wars when you start to sign your emails with your game name, your RL friends laugh about buying you a " The Queen Ain't Happy" Tshirt, and you buy clear contact paper to stop the Prophesy game guide cover from completely falling off.

Kel Queen off all Europe

LOL! that T-shirt... is awsome. now you need one that reads "i cnt spel" :p

Back