Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Guild on Scilla PVP ( Solomons Heir) Alliance

Please email what time you will be on for an invite

Godbless

WoW Guild Khadgar

The Lions of Judah is a Christian guild on the Khadgar server. We formed in September of 07' and we have been growing ever since. Right now we are looking for more mature Christian players to help expand our reach in Arena PVP and Christian Ministry.

The Lions of Judah (WoW) is part of the Lions of Judah Online Christian Community. Please visit LionsofJudah.us for our community page. OR visit LoJguild.net for our WoW page, where you will find information about our guild constitution, ministry focus, forum and application.

City of Refuge (Horde) Vashj server

you can pst: Mackey, Smilee, or Goorgiejr for invites

edit- added to list - ewoksrule

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldiers for the Cross

Hey guys ! Just wanted to drop in and let u know about our Alliance guild, we are on Laughing Skull. We have about 50 unique 70's and around 200 of all levels and classes. We currently are farming Gruul's and Mag and have 2 Kara groups ever week. We are about to start SSC, so if you want to start an alliance toon look us up !

Zeyeon - Draenei Priest
Zionokla - Dwarf Hunter

Laughing Skull

A new WOW guild

Hello!

My husband and I have just started a new guild for christians, called Ichthys. We are on the Kilrogg server, and are Alliance. We would love new members! Please message either my husband - khassogi or myself - ellen, if you are interested. We play fairly regularly, but aren't yet ready for raid groups. We are both around level 50 at the moment, but would welcome anyone from any level. We are keen to share skills and help one another.

thanks!

Rachel

City of Refuge

City of Refuge is a Christian guild on the Horde side @ Vashj
www.corclan.com

gm is goorgiejr

edit- added to list - ewoksrule

I found this forum searching Google for "WoW Christian guilds" seeing where our website ranks up there. I figured I would add our guild to the list.

Christian Expeditionary Force - www.ChristianForce.net
US Nordrassil Realm
Alliance <Apostles Creed>
Horde <All Who Are Weary>

A profession of faith is necessary for membership. If you need any more details email me at Matthew@ChristianForce.net

edit - added to list - ewoksrule

Hello, we're a small Christian based guild called "Atonement" on Argent Dawn, Alliance faction. Whisper "Vim" to join or more information.

Christian WoW Guild

Hi there,

I've just formed a WoW guild where all are welcome, in particular Christians. See http://sonsoflight.webs.com/

I've included the Apostles Creed on the site as a way to engage non-Christians (hopefully). As this is my first guild and web site I would be grateful for any advice offered.

With blessings,

Contribis

Life on Loan

Life on Loan
,A Silvermoon Alliance Guild

Love God, Love Others, Serve God, Serve Others

Our number one goal is fellowship with other Christian gamers.

I would love to hear from some of you about your successes and failures. I am new to being a guild master so any suggestions will be welcomed. My wife and I have played WOW for several years now and have never been able to find a Christian guild so we started our own. We have no lofty goals we just want Christian fellowship in game. I think we will accept non-professed Christians after they read our creed if they are comfortable with it and us then my hope is to show them how Christian life and fellowship can change ones life.

Thanks for this wonderful resource!
No Guild Website yet any suggestions?

God Bless

Me
Jesse James Piearcy
rbgamer007@yahoo.com

My Wonderful Wife
Dalena Piearcy
casterramom@yahoo.com

New Guild on WOW Stormrage Server

Hello,

If you are looking for a new Christian guild on the Stormrage Server of WOW give us a try. The guild was formed TODAY (as of this writing). Chat will always be kept friendly and all levels are welcome! Come and see me in the game.

Joneib (JOhN316)

Gotta say, I'm happy to see more Christian WoW guilds sparking up.

But, can you make sure to tell us what your guild's names and factions are? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back