Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Knights of the Cross" is a small Christian alliance guild on Eldre'Thalas looking for more members so they can do more heroics and start raiding.

The website is http://knightsofthecross.guildportal.com. Contact Baata, Zallton, Pawbearer, Alcimus or Ruyter ingame.

Last edited:
Fantastic!!

The Lord just recently put it heavy on my heart that I should create/be a part of a Christian guild. I felt no immediate motivation to do so as I had wanted to seek advice on the matter first. However, just last night I was confronted by members of my guild that my constant "religious advice" isn't necessarily what everyone is looking for and should be kept to myself. A young member had been talking about suicide, and it was the very basis of our relationship that he asked me questions about God and I agreed to give him what spiritual advice that I could. Now I've come under fire for it and discovered who my true friends are.

I left the guild shortly after and joined another, and barraged by what, do you imagine? PROFANITY. It's a tiring never-ending circle looking for a guild free from this kind of thing. I just googled Christian WoW guilds and found this thread immediately. Unfortunately it looks like none of you, that I see, have guilds in Ravenholdt, which is where I play. I believe that I should return to the original inspiration that God gave me and make my own God-glorifying guild. I was wondering if anyone had any advice for me.

How can I advertise, and what is legal by the game standards? I've been told bluntly that a Christian-only guild would get me banned for discrimination, but I don't think that's true. Afterall, people can be kicked from guilds for simply not being level 80, or not having the best raid gear etc...

I am not the most experienced or most learned Christian out there, but I feel it ABSOLUTELY necessary to do this. There MUST be a place on Ravenholdt where believers can find refuge and peace within a guild.

Server/Realm: Zuluhed. Side: Horde. Guild name: " The Red Hand[/U] ".
On Zuluhed and want to join, send a mail to the GM: Zidkijah.

The Guild is a new guild, lowly atm ^ __ ^ with no website.
Rank names:
current as of 5/21/09-
5.Admin: Light Warrior (atm)

4.Officer: Chief Perfect (keeps things together, keeps rules, more in-charge of runing pvps and runing instances.)
3. Valiant (can invite, keeps rules, perhaps promote)
2. Holy Angelics
1. Disciple (Probation period, will do right, etcetera.)

Update as of 7/2/09:
The Red Hand now has 77-80+ members. The 1st, 2nd, 3rd bank tab of the 6.
Still in progress for website. Has Ventrilo. (Tabard is white with red cross/border.)
We do quests/instances/raids (4 what we can atm).. God's grace it'll get better over time.
One way to look at the Guild is as a syndicate/secret order but,

the religious behind it is
[Christ died his blood (his hands) and rose again and He is part/one with and is the creator, fully God fully man. Yes. ^^
Just because everyone doesn't like it (supposebly) doesn't mean it's not the truth and yet people call that brainwashing lol.
As for the christ-i-ans in it of course, but just like every church/temple(the human body) you have people who aren't (christ-ins/the heart.. "people be refusing"..) and some people who probably say they are but aren't.. of course God would know.
Even God came and ate with sinners (which we all are) so basically even God came and ate with us and spent time with us, why
shouldn't we also be a little bit of a difference, instead of cussing and not loving our creator..
Wouldn't the prime rebellion be to love Him? Since everybody seems to not?]

However the Guild is still just a Guild. We support growth, stay on, love for guildies by partyup, instances, raids, help out, grow with instead of alone, spend time with the Gm/Officers and have fun!, hopefully.

Ranks are now from bottom to top:
- Disciple (Probation Period/Testing)
- Squire (Now a Member)
- Holy Angelics
- Ark Knight
- Valiant (Highest Rank)
- Jedi (Co-Officer)
- Ancient (Officer)
- Chief Perfect (Co-gm)
- Light Warrior (GM)

Last edited:
please add Cornerstone Gamers Guild to the list of guilds. We do not yet have a site up for the guild but are looking into it :), oh and were on Uther.

I want to add to this list. Raided R is a guild on the Medivh server alliance side some members of my family and I started, being Summer we are a little busy but you can still catch one of us onlines usually on Wed for anyone looking for a Christian and family friendly guild. Myself, my brother and cousin are all very experianced raiders (up to naxx 40 pre-BC, BT durring BC) but are now a bit more casual. We would love to find a few more members to hit up some 10 or 25 man raid content once or twice a week.

if you find yourself on the medivh server in a guild that has far too much adult content and want to have a place where the word of God is known send a tell to Anomandar/mappo/quiickben or Devinalle/devtank

Last edited:
I would like to add my guild to this list Were open for casual gaming. We are not on that often but we do play when we can. :D

Troop Agape

server: Uther

/t Pusha, Carmelita ; Ceicei

i just so happened to have a baby hunter on uther. the last couple of days, i have ventured into the city for the purpose of seeking out troop agape. if you see this post, please add pearlshine, and invite her to join. in the meantime, i will be writing mails to pusha, maricol, and carmelita.
thank you

<The Fish and Bread Trick>

Hello there! I am with my wife attempting to make a Christian guild on the US server Boulderfist. Its name is The Fish and Bread Trick, in reference to the feeding of the 5000. I have posted on the official guild recruitment forums today--haven't gotten any replies yet. It is a Horde guild that would be casual PvE/PvP, just having fun playing WoW and having fellowship together. Raids and guild BGs would definitely be done as soon as we have enough members. I only have my wife's character's signature, so I need 9 more to make the guild.

If you are interested, please message my main, Iorokan, my alt Junataro (if he's on), or my wife, Rosina. We would be very happy to interact with fellow Christians on the server, down some bosses and pwn some Alliance! :D

Disciples of Glory

Disciples of Glory(Alliance) is up and running on Sen'jin. Msg me, Boanergas, in-game to join. Or send me an email with your toon name.

Last edited:
The Fish and Bread Trick

Hello there! I am with my wife attempting to make a Christian guild on the US server Boulderfist. Its name is The Fish and Bread Trick, in reference to the feeding of the 5000. I have posted on the official guild recruitment forums today--haven't gotten any replies yet. It is a Horde guild that would be casual PvE/PvP, just having fun playing WoW and having fellowship together. Raids and guild BGs would definitely be done as soon as we have enough members. I only have my wife's character's signature, so I need 9 more to make the guild.

If you are interested, please message my main, Iorokan, my alt Junataro (if he's on), or my wife, Rosina. We would be very happy to interact with fellow Christians on the server, down some bosses and pwn some Alliance! :D

Hello again! I just wanted to inform anyone looking here that I've made a guild website at thefishandbreadtrick.guildtag.com. Please go there to learn more about what I believe may come to be the first Christian Horde guild on Boulderfist. Still looking for signatures and have been advertising in game G-recruitment and trade channels (not advertising that we're "Christian" instead "family-friendly" to minimize any retaliation). Directing people to the website. So far, no hits.

Really do hope this can get off the ground. Patience is just one of those things. . . :cool:

Hey, our guild used to be in that list, don't know what happened to it.

Carriers of the Cross is an Alliance Christian Guild on the realm Nazgrel (US). For more info please see our website: http://www.CotCross.com.

Edit: Nevermind... I went blind for a minute or something and didn't see us listed, but we are there :p

Last edited:
Fish and Bread Trick Rethinking Server

Wanted to update people again who are reading this and might be interested. After quite a bit of time trying to find other Christians on my home realm of Boulderfist I've started to believe that Boulderfist (PvP, PST) is not receptive to the formation of a Christian guild. It seems most people are apathetic or antagonistic, and if there are Christians on the server they probably aren't interested in a casual Christian guild. Unfortunate, but ultimately seems to be the truth. :(

Anyways, with that, I've decided that those who are interested in making a new Christian guild should probably team up on the internet, discuss where we'd like to start this, and then build it on that server. A fellow named Joey and I have been discussing this at his hardcore Christian gamers website (http://hxccg.enjin.com) and are thinking that the best place to start this would be on a PvE, CST server--which one exactly up to those who would like to talk about this. I have a few in mind. If you are interested, please go to this website, make an account, and discuss it there. We both love the Horde, so it would definitely be a Horde guild. It also seems that Horde Christian guilds are in a much smaller supply than Alliance.

We both really want a good community in which Christians can play together, where our faith is the thing that brings the fellowship together. Definitely a relaxed, laid-back, joking-around kind of atmosphere would be fostered. Looking to build a really tight knit group of WoW players. Probably just a leveling guild to begin with, but definitely would move in the direction of endgame content as people get up to 80.

Also, as always, please check out the guild website I have set up for the guild at http://thefishandbreadtrick.guildtag.com. Hope to hear from some folks soon!

Update to above: starting guild on the CST, PvE realm of Ghostlands. Founders are Balero and Chestypullr. Check out the website for more information or in-game message us. Having a very positive experience on this server--much kinder people and seems like a good response to the formation of a Christian guild.

And another update to the above. The Fish and Bread Trick has officially been formed. Balero is the guild leader at the moment (My level 20 character on the server, will be transferring my 80 main from Boulderfist soon.)

The Fish and Bread Trick is a Horde Christian guild on the Ghostlands (US) server. Website: http://thefishandbreadtrick.guildtag.com

Very small community right now (<10). Everyone is a mature, casual player and wants to glorify God in this fellowship. As we grow we'll definitely move towards raiding and doing fun stuff together in game.

Please post this to the Christian WoW guilds list. And thanks for indulging all my posts about this. Very excited about forming a Christian guild with a small pack of like-minded folks!

The Fish and Bread Trick, Congrats on starting the Guild, I have added you to the list.
May God bless you all with many loving relationships.

I am working on the list this week and will be sending out PMs if I need addtl info.

Last edited:
Eternity Matters Guild

Eternity Matters of Eldre'Thalas US (Allaince) has been in existence for 3 plus years now.

Making sure we get added to this sites listing of Christian Guilds.

Website - http://www.eternitymatters.net

Thanks and God Bless

Therigwin (GM of Eternity Matters)
human.jpg

Psalms 150:6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.
Praise the LORD.

NEW Christian Guild on Stormrage (Alliance - PVE)

Promised Light guild on Stormrage is a Christian guild. We are family and faith friendly, weekly events, and help with whatever we can. This guild is what we make it. Join us to help make it better.

God Bless,
Paul J

P.S. Look me up in game. My toon's name is Glandy (I have others besides him but he is the one I registered the guild with.)

Promised Light guild on Stormrage is a Christian guild. We are family and faith friendly, weekly events, and help with whatever we can. This guild is what we make it. Join us to help make it better.

God Bless,
Paul J

P.S. Look me up in game. My toon's name is Glandy (I have others besides him but he is the one I registered the guild with.)
/bump

Post was made Jan. 14, approved on Jan. 16. My apologies for the delay.

Christian Guild -Dalaran

Midnight Crusaders

http://midnightcrusaders.guildlaunch.com/

We are a new guild on the Dalaran server. We do not require a profession of Christian faith to join, but do expect members to abide by our rules and standards which can be found on our website.

We would welcome players of all lvls and desires, whether you are just looking to lvl up and quest, or dungeon/raid. We are not large enough to be a raiding guild yet, but we would like to be.

We are also open to a merger/alliance with other guilds on our server.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back