Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, I'm happy to see more Christian WoW guilds sparking up.

But, can you make sure to tell us what your guild's names and factions are? :)
Speaking of which, if anyone is interested in maintaining the List of Christian World of Warcraft guilds thread, please contact me via PM.

Maintaining the thread would involve re-posting information posted to this thread, contacting forum users via PM for additional information if necessary, and periodically contacting contacts for guilds to verify or update guild information.

Forgiveness Through Him
Server: Bronzebeard EU
Guild Leader(s) : Dehhib
Officers : Officers : Bwrw
Other information : We a Christian guild, open to alts and mains of all levels and classes. We will being doing fun events for big rewards in game, inside and outside the guild. Also we will be having discussions and fellowship over the forums etc.

Please add my guild - Strength of Light on Azgalor

Guild: Strength of Light
Server: Azgalor - Alliance
GM: Ingozi

Christian Guilds on Thunderhorn

By His Stripes (Alliance) & In His Name (Horde) Christian Guilds on Thunderhorn.

"We are here as a safe haven for those who wish to play in a family friendly environment and experience WoW without having the many hassles, profanities, and obscenities that are common in too many guilds these days. We promote helpfulness and treat each other with respect. We have come together to be able to enjoy fellowship and friendship and not just be playing a game with random people."

Please visit our website for more information.

Forgiveness Through Him
Server: Bronzebeard EU
Guild Leader(s) : Dehhib
Officers : Officers : Bwrw
Other information : We a Christian guild, open to alts and mains of all levels and classes. We will being doing fun events for big rewards in game, inside and outside the guild. Also we will be having discussions and fellowship over the forums etc.

Guild: Strength of Light
Server: Azgalor - Alliance
GM: Ingozi

By His Stripes (Alliance) & In His Name (Horde) Christian Guilds on Thunderhorn.

"We are here as a safe haven for those who wish to play in a family friendly environment and experience WoW without having the many hassles, profanities, and obscenities that are common in too many guilds these days. We promote helpfulness and treat each other with respect. We have come together to be able to enjoy fellowship and friendship and not just be playing a game with random people."

Please visit our website for more information.
Guilds added to List of Christian World of Warcraft guilds

Hi there,

I've just formed a WoW guild where all are welcome, in particular Christians. See http://sonsoflight.webs.com/

Life on Loan
,A Silvermoon Alliance Guild

Added to the list.
Hello,

If you are looking for a new Christian guild on the Stormrage Server of WOW give us a try. The guild was formed TODAY (as of this writing). Chat will always be kept friendly and all levels are welcome! Come and see me in the game.

Joneib (JOhN316)
Joneib,

We'll need additional information to add your guild to the list. Please post the faction and name of your guild.

Blizard Agro

How do you guys recruite like, ive been told now im not allowed to recruit as a christain guild, and i have to change my guild name... etc etc, we havn't prached in game or anythin simmly advotise as a christian guild. Heres the convo...plx help

GM.jpg

I feel for you, Dehhib. That is terrible to have to go through, but I'm glad you have shared it here. Technically Blizzard does have the right to make whatever rules they want since their servers are their own private property, but that seems short-sighted to not allow people to at least advertise an affiliation that directly impacts gameplay and social expectations. If Christians can't find other people to play with that will respect their values then they will most likely end up having to stop playing and supporting the game.

Personally I think your post probably deserves a thread of its own, being an issue that is a concern for more games than just World of Warcraft. I'd like to see it discussed more anyway as I am working on the formation of a guild in Everquest II, but the discussion might get lost in or not be appropriate for this thread.

~ Taigris

Let me tell you why Blizzard doesn't want anyone to advertise to recruit christians to join a christian guild. It is work of devils that attack Blizzard employees' minds because they don't know Jesus, so as long as they don't know Jesus, they are slaves to sin, not free. Devils hate us to be fellowship with other christians, so devils attack Blizzard's minds to prevent us. Reason why I mentioned that is because I understand how devils' strategy works. I have read a book called, "Lord Foulgrin's Letters." This is important book for christians to read. Well, good luck, and may God bless you all.

Light Bearers

Hello CG Alliance you site has always been help to me for finding a christian guild and I thank you. Now I am a raid leader for the Light Bearers a NEW Chrisitan Guild on Thunderhorn and it is horde I will post info about it and things. IF anyone likes raiding and spreading the good news threw events weekly then this is might be where God wants you Light Bearers is recruiting all classes we have a pretty core group already doing heroics and pugs once in a while. An the most important thing is that we spread the good news of Jesus Christ threw are actions and our weekly events that we do. Please go to http://www.lightbearersguild.com I didnt know where else to post sorry I type real fast so if you do not understand me that is why. :) thank you and God Bless

Hey all, Blhud and I are starting a Christian guild, Horde side, on a PVP realm. The name is The Seventh Seal and a base web site is up and running. The site will reuire some tweaking once this gets started, but anyone can get a good idea of the direction by taking a look. http://theseventhseal.gamerdna.com

We are making our home on Dentarg. It's a low population realm so there are no ques, and it should be somewhat easier to level on. I have alot of solo game experience on both Horde and Alliance, extensive BG experience, but I'm short on raid/instance knowledge. Blhud has several toons of varrious levels with a lot of multi class experience. We are looking for members of all classes, levels, and experience. We are also looking for those who would like to serve in a leadership position.

It seems like there is quite a bit of scattered interest for a PVP guild, all we have to do is pull in together and kick it off. We haven't established the guild yet so any assistance we could get from the community here would be a great help. Perhaps we could be added to the list of Christian guilds. So anyone who is looking for a PVP guild to grow their toons in a clean and supportive guild, where fellowship is as important, if not more so, as game progression, you are welcome to give The Seventh Seal a try.

Moderator's Note: The Seventh Seal is currently found on Darkspear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disciples of Christ Guild (Khaz Modan)

Greatings - This is a new christian oriented guild site for world of warcraft. I have been in so many guilds and have listened to all the filth that comes accross the vent and chat that I had to start this myself. I am proud to be a member of this forum.

Thanks

Hi Folks...

A couple of friends, my wife & I are planning to start a Christian based guild on the Horde side of the Gurubashi (US - PvP) server. We are all long time players that have been playing WoW from as far back as November of 2004. I've been running a guild off & on since that time. The guild was based on Christian values but never openly advertised as such due to Blizzard's rules. We never made it a point to make it a Christian's only guild per say...but when it came to recruiting & how we handled things in the guild...we always used our Christian morales & values to guide us accordingly.

We have not yet settled on a name as we are trying to find a name that will be recognizable by Christian gamers but not be "offensive" by Blizzard's standards. We are also trying to figure out the best way to recruit in game to find the players we are looking for. At the moment we are running under our original guild's name (Team X Calibre). We have all of the tools that other successful guilds have including a website (www.teamxcalibre.com), a guild bank, tabard, forums & our own Ventrilo server. We do plan to not only use the guild as a vehicle for fellowship amongst Christian gamers...but also to experience all that the game has to offer.

In any case...if anyone is looking for a new home...we are welcoming both long time players & brand new players. We are looking for casual players as well as those of you who would like to raid. As we are also just starting out as a new guild...we are looking for other members who are interested in officers as well as regular members. If anyone has any questions or would like to join us...feel free to contact me at Kahuna@teamxcalibre.com or search for any of our members in game. Once we decide on a new guild name...I will re-post here to let everyone know. For the mean time...please feel free to list our current guild name & information I have included above on the list of Christian guilds.

Take care & God bless...

Kawika

Aongus and Moonwalk, thank you for posting here -- however, your posts need to include information about your faction (alliance, horde?) and perhaps a character name for contacting information.

Nordrassil - Alliance - Saving Grace

<Saving Grace> (Alliance) is a Christian led guild on Nordrassil, USA. Members do not need to be Saved to join; however Officers must be saved.

We're working on 10 man content at the time. We're a casual raiding guild.. if we can't get to raiding we level our alts. lol We try and schedule stuff, sometimes it happens, sometimes not... we have alts and guildies to help out. So we raid sometimes and sometimes not. :) We pick on each other a bit toss, Sister and Brother around. We take prayer requests and talk about daily life. We even have a guild "mom". One of those Prayer Warrior ladies that just takes everyone under her wing. A Good Family Crew.

T.Y.

<The Faithful> Trollbane US Alliance

I just started <The Faithful> a few days ago to see how it will go on my server. Since I inquired about Christian guilds in trade chat on the server and was verbally assaulted by almost everyone online at the time, I figured why not? Though I have only met one other Christian and I cant remember the name, I'll post here.
I feel like a guild should be ran by all of its members and not just one person, so all decisions and events will be voted on. Faith will be a big part of it, and I am still trying to figure out how to incorporate it into daily guild activities.
If you feel you want to change servers, or are already on Trollbane and want to join send me an email at outofsodom@hotmail.com or in-game mail to Sodoma. If you see me on, you're always welcome to pst me. My three most played characters are Sodoma, Arithus, and Mammajamma. Hope to hear from someone soon.

Update for By His Stripes & In His Name

"By His Stripes" is going strong & continues to grow, we have a wonderful new home at:
http://www.byhisstripes.wowstead.com/

"In His Name" is still part of the BHS family but so limited in activity that it should probably come off the list at this time. Anyone looking for a wonderful Horde Christian Guild on Thunderhorn should visit The Narrow Path.

Server/Realm: Zuluhed. Side: Horde. Guild name: " The Red Hand[/U] ".
On Zuluhed and want to join, send a mail to the GM: Zidkijah.

The Guild is a new guild, lowly atm ^ __ ^ with no website.
Rank names:
current as of 5/21/09-
5.Admin: Light Warrior (atm)

4.Officer: Chief Perfect (keeps things together, keeps rules, more in-charge of runing pvps and runing instances.)
3. Valiant (can invite, keeps rules, perhaps promote)
2. Holy Angelics
1. Disciple (Probation period, will do right, etcetera.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back