2007 Get to know the guildies thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Becki

Home: Oregon

Other info: Married, 2 children, five cats. I've been a believer for 17 years in February. I love photography and mostly enjoy taking photos of my cats and the great outdoors (there's plenty of that here in Oregon). I also love reading Christian fiction and my favorite author is Francine Rivers. Currently I'm reading Joel Rosenberg's "Epicenter" and it's very, very, interesting. My favorite t.v. shows are CSI (Las Vegas), Heros, and House.

In-Game guild: Spirit of Elijah [SoE]

Position: Peon and happy to be. :D

PvE/PvP: PvE

Primary Character Name: I have two. Prophecies: Katnu Sarai E/Me, lvl 15. Nightfall: Masozi Tendi, D/*, lvl 20.

Other Characters: Me: Reda Skye, Rgr/Rit, lvl 10. Katnu of Zion, E/Rit, lvl 20 (PvP only, but only played once). Katnu Fira, E/* lvl 2.
My son: Wild Burst, W/E, lvl 12. Hephaestus Camillus, E/Ranger, lvl 9. Aragorn Chahbek, W/*, lvl 3. Kutles Skyray, P/E, lvl 12.

Name - Ian
Age - 24
Occupation - Network Security
Home - Charleston, SC
In game Guild - SoE

Have all three chapters

Characters:
Cloud Gainsborough - W - lvl 20 (Finished Tryia, working through Cantha and Elonia)
Diens Gesch - N - lvl 20 (Finished Tryia)
Nicolas Proteger - Mo - lvl 20 (Fire Islands)
Issac Gains - A - lvl 20 (Main land Cantha)
Bennet Reapier - D - lvl 11 (Starter Island Elonia)
PvP Slot
Curos Fe - Ri -lvl 3 (Starter Island Cantha)

Game goals: play and well.....play. I'd rather do stuff with guildies then play alone. One of these days I'm gonna finish Factions and NF with someone. Perhaps get to rank 3 in PvP as well.

Name - Drew
Age - 28
Job - Plastics Press Operator
Single and in a relationship

Guild Wars Info
Guild - SoE
Mostly play PvE, Beaten all 3 games, beaten Tyria 6-7 times, Like to play as Beastmaster Ranger, SS Necro, Orders Necro, Command Paragon.
Currently playing Nightfall with a Dervish - Yazime Godfearer.
Game Goals - get better at PvP

Ingame names
Yazime Godfearer D/W
Drewg/Drewgothis Rit/Mo
Leaping Squirrel A/R
Katie Drewgothis N/Mo
Prismax Sheep W/Mo
Sarai Drewmona E/Me
Drew the Valiant P/R
Katherine Bognola R/E

Intro

Name: Chad

Other info: Married

Home: Eastman, GA.

In-Game guild: SOE

Position: Not a [enter position here]

PvE/PvP: PvE, although I will at times help in alliance battles

Primary Character Name: Dahcs Lion W/Mo lvl 20... over and over and over...
Completed Prophesies and Factions, currently in Nightfall.

Other interests: Study of the scriptures, alternative energy, hydroponic technologies, Creation science, Biblical counseling and teaching scripture.

In-game endeavors: To obtain all protector titles, max out lightbringer title and finish Nightfall.

Life goal: To submit fully and let God make me into the image of His Son.

Main Focus: Character building (Real life).

Name: Anthony

Other Info: um... I um... well... IM SPECIAL!

Pay: NOTHING!!

Status in Guild: Minion to Mirawyn and the occasional Kel.

Guild: SOE

Primary Charcters:
He Who Is The One: 20 R/*
His Traveling Monk: 20 Mo/*

Other Characters:
Holy Is He: 20 Rt/* (Mods Storage)
Blade of God: 12 W/Mo (Weapons Storage)
One Man To Save Us: P/* (Runes Storage)
S T C Ninty Five: 20 PvP */* (varies)
Gg and God Bless: 20 PvP R/W (Random Storage)
*Empty*

PvP/PvE: Proud Member of Team SoE and a proud member of SoE/SOE PvE.
Games own: All 3

Games Betten: All 3

PvE Goals: beat each game with at least two charaters (1 from a new character, 1 from a exsiting character), Get all three Protector titles on one of my main characters, do a SF run, and get at least one explorer title (likt 59.5% on my Ranger)

PvP Goals: learn how to make a good PvP build, Get Rank 3 and my visiable emote :p, and talk to my parents about TS.

hah well i figure that since ive been in the guild for about... 4 months i think i should get my characterstics up here....

Name: Sam

Guild in-game: SOE

Characters:

Debora The Holy One: 20Mo/Me

Jas Y N: 20N/Rt (finished factions)

Josheb The Chieftan: 20E/A

Oradan Raene: 20W/N (secondary subject to change when i find a good secondary profession)

PvP:...would like to get into PvP later this year
PvE: Finish Factions on all 4 of my chars... and get Nightfall and profecies and get good in there... maybe even finish

Iam i Next???.

I was just checking the forums and seems like good idea to post here so we can know eachother alittle more.
Anyway.

Name: Willy or Servant.
Other Info:Single father,1 Son(Joshua"whom I love")15 y/o.Hes taller than me.
Home/Background : Iam from Peru and I live in California with my son.
Menber of SoE and CCA.
PvE/PvP: Rank 3/Fierce Gladiator
Primary character: Servant Of The Lord
Othere chars:pvE=Strike From Heaven E/?/The Lord is Near W/?/Ainur of Iluvatar Me/?/ The Lord Is So Near De/Mo/;PvP= Beren And Luthien R/W/ Servant Of D Lord Mo/?/Strike From Above E/?.

Goals in PvP are to win Halls with SoE and our alliance.
Mostly i want to have a good time with my online friends and familly in the Lord.

God bless.:)

Hi there everybody. I am a Guildwars noob. Thanks for letting me in. I am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Name: Paul
Ocupation: I am supposed to be a mechanical draftsman. But I do a bit of
everything. Draw, wirer, assemble, feild service...
Hobbies: I work with the high school class at my church, and AWANA too.
Gamer, airsofter, and I like to shoot real guns too.
Nightfall Char: Melkezidek Glenroe P/W 8th lv

Hi Everyone.

Name: Chris
Location: Prescott, Arizona during school semesters and Lexington, KY during summer
Info: I am currently a student at ERAU getting all my ratings for my flight training. Someday I hope to be an Airline pilot. Currently I have my private pilot's license and multi-engine rating. I almost have my instrument rating done and will soon be working on my commercial rating. I love ww2 airplanes and love watching NCAA Kentucky Basketball.

GW Info: My current characters are Chris the Nimble, Dagger in Back, Lady Oscolstice, and Lady of Mending. I also have a PvP ranger named Cyrus..

GW goals: Beat Factions and then get Nightfall and beat that :) Get good at PvP and someday win HA with Guild.

Greetings all!

Name: Nathan Stephens

About me: A father of three beutiful children.A dedicated husband. Currently training to be an inspector for the Local 150 union. I was formerly a guildie, but I had some hardships, and had quit playing for a while. But I am glad to be back. This is by far the BEST guild ever! Everyone is so helpful.

GW info: My current PvE characters are Josiah Malachi lvl 7 Ranger, and Sun Malachi 3 Assasin. I have one PvP template character , whose name escapes me. He has the same last name.

GW Goals: I am a casual player, with little time. As many of you probably know, three children and supporting the family can be time consuming. I use gaming to unwind at times, when I get free time.
I have Prophesies, and Factions.

God Bless

Name: Brandon
Other info: Have a girlfriend, soon to be engaged.
Home: Lynchburg, VA
Position: member
PvE/PvP: PvE
Primary Character Name: Wash Clandest [SOE] - Mo/E
Learning how to play
Other Characters: Look at my sig!

PvE Goals: Lrn2Play.

PvP Goals: Lrn2Play.

Name: Paul Aflred (Paul one, being the first Paul... or atleast the first famous one...) AKA Zanthox Jankins Twinkle'Toes

In-game Guild: Formerly SoE, currently Leader of JCHC.

DQ Krew member, Liberty Student for computer science.

About me: I love games, and intent to make them as a career. I love my gf, whom God picked out for me about 2.5 years ago and whom I have yet to kiss. I love goofing around with my large family and being completely insane. Music is one of the driving forces of my life. I should have made this Hiaku.
myspace.com/zanthoxtwinkletoes

GW info:
played since the beta weekend and followed since the first time there was an article in PC Gamer for it. I have since beaten every campaign atleast once (factions with 6/8 chars, and almost there with those 2) and mostly just love playing through the the game with friends and earning titles.

In game name(s): see sig.

Titles earned:
Protector: elona(Nerv Jren), tyria (Arks Lina), cantha (Jeremy Jeckel)
Explorer: 90% elona (Kilster Chronos)
Survivor: [yes, just first tier!, grrr] - Terap Pjal
Skill Hunter: [first tier] - Coco Midnight
Skillz: [just first tier so far...] - in the works
Drunkard, Hinare Hanire, not earned yet, still collecting ales, donations accepted (no no, I swear I wont spend your money on booze!)
Lightbringer/Sunspear: psssssh. Castellan on Kilster Chronos, other vary.

PvE goals: get all my armor!!! Earn a title on every char/get atlteast on kind of a big deal and beat every campaign with every character.

PvP goals: HA would be sweet, but rank 3^ would be better, and more important to me is GvG mastership, once SoE was in the top 1000 ( 997, I think?) for about a day. It was amazing. Top rank guild is my goal.

Name: Chris
Other info: Married, 1 son to be born in Late June/Early July
Home: Little Rock, Arkansas
In-Game guild: SoE
PvE/PvP: mainly PvE, some PvP
Primary Character Name: Hathil Galion - Mo/*
completed Prophecies, about halfway through Factions
Other Characters:
Maeve Morana - N/* to fire isles in Proph, partway through Factions,
Lib Smog - Me/E just past ascention in Proph
Otieno Gethin - W/A Haus zu Helzer in Factions, near end of Jungle in Proph
Onesimus Gabriel - Rit/E Shing Jei Island
Ani Notsri - PvP slot

Name: Ray

Martial Status: Married 13 years, Son 19 years, Daughter 10 years, and another one on the way!

Occupation: Small Business Owner, Consultant for Facilities and Computer systems. Expert at research and I do a lot of CAD drawings.

Home: Currently in western Kansas, born and rasied in western Washington

Position in Guild: Member

GW Chapter owned: Prophecies

In Game Names:
Raigorn Thorongil LVL 12 R/Mo
Farikuin Grimstoke Lvl 8 N/Mo
Agolarn Thorongil Lvl 4 W/R
Anlier Khromsa Lvl 20 N (created for PvP)

PvE goals: Complete Prophecies then move on to other Chapters

PvP goals: To learn how to PvP better.

About me: I love to play computer and console games with my family! We got into the fantasy type games with EverQuest, at one time we had 7 accounts. It was nice because we could field an entire effective group.
I love to hunt, fish, camp, pretty much anything in the out doors.

Ray

Name- Richard
15 years old
student
SOE
I own factions and nightfall
I pretty much only play PvE

My main char. is Eragon the Legion
my other char is Gorth Strongfist

Other info- I play highschool football and i play bf2

Name: Ryan
Home: SW Missouri
Guild: Spirit of Elisha [SOE]
Position in Guild: Member (The guild window is smaller that way!)
GW Chapters: All 3
Primary Characters:
-Legandary Spartan [Level 20] W/Mo 1,129 hours 43 min 13 months (1,147,040 xp) Beat NF,Factions, and Proph
-Pretty Boy Wannabe [Level 20] A/R 315 hours and 45 mins in 10 months (845,621 XP) Beat Proph and Factions, 3 missions untill NF is done
-Legandary Commando [Level 20] P/ 85 hours and 30 mins in 3 months (304,403 XP) Beat Proph, 1/3 Elona, 1/3ish Factions
--Other Chracters:
-Gave His Life For U [Level 16] E/N 25 hours 40 mins in 7 months (94,854 XP). Currently at desert missions in Proph, No NF, No Factions
-I Heal For [Level 20] Mo/ 39 hours 56 mins over 5 months (159,443 XP) Dragon's Lair in Proph, No NF, No Factions
-No Longer Alone PvP */* (what ever proffesion is needed)
-O N E Life PvP */* (what ever proffesion is needed
PvE Goals To get Kind of a Big Deal title for Warrior, and to make some crazy builds that might just work.
PvP Goals To learn to PvP better!
About me: Im crazy, and I talk alot. Im stobborn like donkey and I can't spell well enough to save my life. I also have ADHD, I'm Schizophrenic (paranoid-type what ever that means), have Narcolepsy (more like insomnia to be honest) and I love every minute of it (the second one is compleatly gone and ADHD is much, much better than it was, and the other is still here).:D

PS. sorry for the doulbe post, i think i might have double clicked 2ce

Last edited:
Rolo

Julian
M/36
Born again in 1991
SoE
Professional Computer Geek Who Needs That Guy Who Deals With The Customers So He Doesn't Have To :eek:
Computers have been my hobby since I was 10 (ten, not two); finance/investing, jogging, hiking, mountain biking, and my two cats are my other interests.

Proof That G-d Is:
My wife (Safora, forthcoming post) bought me Guild Wars for Valentine's Day (this year).

PvE:
Within a week, we both acquired all three chapters. Everything is all new to us. We're ~1/3 way through Prophecies, ~1/2 through Factions, and just played Nightfall enough to look forward to actually play it rather than use it to get heroes for non-NF chars.

We mostly play PvE with the two of us, but wouldn't mind playing with guildies. (Our experience with other people has been mixed...some cool, some pinheads.) We want master's/bonus for all missions, explorer titles, treasure-hunter titles, and whatever other shiny things there may be.

PvP:
We just started PvP this week and like it a lot. We want to earn enough faction for our alliance to own territory and to contend in HA/HoH.

Gaming history:
Atari 2600 (still have one) & Odyssey2
Commodore 64 & 128
FPS: Wolfenstein 3D on PC succeeded Castle Wolfenstein on the C64, then Doom, Quake, UT for the next 15 years
RTS: Dune 2, C&C (the soundtracks are great for running), WarCraft, etc.
Turn-based space strategy: MoO2, Space Empires V, SotS
Just started playing RPGs a few months ago with Oblivion (get it!) and Dark Messiah, now GW

Overall, I look forward to a shared experience and to learn GW with fellow Christian gamers.

Name: Victoria

Home: wherever Julian is

Born again 2004

In-Game guild: [SoE]

PvE/PvP Goals: what hubs said... 'specially about wantin' shiny things. And territory...a town would be cool...and a great way to spread the word.

I also want to collect all the mini pets. :)

Primary Character Name: Sa Fora

Games: GW, Oblivion, Quake, and eventually FEAR.

Name: Craig
Other info: Married for 8 years- 4.5 year old daughter and 2.5 year old son, plus one on the way in September!
Home: Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Position: Member
I have all three campaigns
PvE/PvP: Mostly PvE
Primary Character Name: Tarin Justice - lvl 20 Warrior - Completed F and peetered out at Abaddon's Mouth in Prophesies. I usually run a W/R Poison Axe build
Other Characters:
Adamant Justice - lvl 20 Monk - have a number of major monk builds
Vehement Justice - lvl 20 Ele - at the moment I am playing a Mark of Rodgort build with fire-weilding heros that is alot of fun.
Mercy Over Justice - lvl 20 Dervish - Finished Nightfall
Grace Over Justice - lvl 20 Mesmer - currently playing a Me/A IW build
Cristo Eversio Mors (latin for Christ Over Death) - Lvl 20 Necro - Finished Factions - currently playing SS or Reaper's Mark
Christ Over Death - soon to be off Shing Jea Ritualist. Playing Rit/N MM build
Keldarin Justice - level 12 survivor Ranger that is really just a packmule that I keep wanting to delete
Justice Fulfilled - level 10 Paragon that I generally gave up on.

PvE Goals: Unlock Razah with my Dervish, finish Prophesies just to finish. Get a Rago's Flame Staff to drop.

I am a family man, a Christian school teacher (Sa Battoussi is one of my students) and a part-time seminary student. I teach in my church and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back