2007 Get to know the guildies thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see u can post now Will!

Great to know everyone in the guild. This thread is awsome! Keep it up new peps ;)

Name: Phil
Family: Married for 3 yrs (wife can't stand GW)
Characters: Ka Ali and Eli Sol (named after nephews)
PvE/PvP: Mainly PvE but when I get a bit more time I would love to get into PvP
Goals: Mainly here for the social stuff and for some easy going co-op play

Sydney is awesome! My choir went on a mission trip down there last year and had a great experience. There isn't too much interest in religion it seemed which was sad, but we met alot of really cool people, and it was really interesting to be in a country where Christianity (or even religion in general though I don't know any exact stats) is the minority.

-Chadley

Thanks. I don't know if religion is less of a big deal here it is just we seem to have a more laid back attitude to most things. Which is a bit sad. People really don't like coming out and saying there religious much which is why there is no Christian guilds on our GW servers. So thanks for having me.

Thanks STC.
I've really enjoyed being a part of SoE and the alliance. I look forward to getting to know all the peeps! =)

May the Lord use our guilds to encourage and strengthen each of us. And, may we shine His light brightly in the world of Guild Wars. =)

Name: Susan
Other info: Married, 1 daughter - 18 months
Home: Los Angeles, CA.
In-Game guild: SOE
Position: New member as of today
PvE/PvP: PvE
Primary Character Name: Mahlah Leone [SOE] - R/Ne

I am just starting Guild Wars, the first one. It was a birthday present so I've only had the game for a few days (and played it for 2 days!)

PvE Goals: Learn how to not run in to walls. Become a better player so that you guys would actually want to play a game with me!

I'd like to say more here about myself as a Christian but perhaps I should post that in a testimonies section. Hopefully I'll make some friends in this guild because I can certainly use the fellowship rather than be gaming alone for hours.

Glad to be here

Name: Al
Other info: Married 34 years, 2 sons who led me into Ascalon
Home: Vallejo, CA
In-Game Guild: SoE - new member as of today
Primary Character Name: Abba San Mo/Me
Secondary Character: Abba Kahn W/N

Goals: I have a monk build for healing when with a team and another for smiting when I am out with heros and henchies. I'm working on a protection tank bonder for farming with a warrior. I hope to try my hand at a 55 monk some day.

I'm looking forward to the fellowship of the guild - and trying the online Bible study.

Name: Al
Other info: Married 34 years, 2 sons who led me into Ascalon
Home: Vallejo, CA
In-Game Guild: SoE - new member as of today
Primary Character Name: Abba San Mo/Me
Secondary Character: Abba Kahn W/N

Goals: I have a monk build for healing when with a team and another for smiting when I am out with heros and henchies. I'm working on a protection tank bonder for farming with a warrior. I hope to try my hand at a 55 monk some day.

I'm looking forward to the fellowship of the guild - and trying the online Bible study.

Hi Al! I'll see you at the Bible study. Good to meet you.

Mike
34 years old
San Jose, CA
Married with 4-month old twin girls.

You will find me online 8pm-11pm (Pacific time) most every night (except tuesdays)

I'm a big PvE fan in MMOs, but really looking forward to getting into PvP with the guild.
I played GW back when SoE was just taking off the ground and now returning after a 1.5 year break (WoW addiction successfully broken!!!)

Sydney Ablaze is my main PvE toon (I love playing healers) you can see the rest in my signature.

I only own Prophecies at this time. I just preordered GW:EN and will be playing for as much of the pre-release weekend as possible!

Name: Mike
Other info: Married, 2 kids one on the way (2 girls so far)
Home: Tucson, Arizona
In-Game guild: SoE
Position: random poster and question asker all around noob
PvE/PvP: PvP once i get use to it
Primary Character Name: Unfetered One Ra/??
Other Characters:
The Unfetered One Wa/Mo
PvE Goals: Learn how to play!

PvP Goals: Have fun and hand out conselation prizes

Other info: Was in a local christian rapcore band called "LoPhat" was one of the lead singers. In a motorcycle ministry called "The Scythe" Been married for almost 8 years to my lovely wife Alycia.

Hi My primary characters name is Krysha Firecat. Others are Faith Cross, Princess Khar, Kana Atsu, Lady Cati Malshatic, Mon Fashuri, and 2 others. cant remember thier names xD
I play PvE the most. though i sometimes pvp.
I live in MN and go to college at HTC.
Single, and 20 years old am I

Name: John
Other info: I'm married to a wonderful woman (Ashley) who God blessd me with. Have a 2 1/2 year old (Jerry) and a 7 month old(Arthur).
Home: Indianapolis, IN I was born in Istanbul, Turkey
Position: Ultra noob! havent played an RPG since Diablo2
PvE/PvP: I enjoy playing PVE w/ large groups in rewarding areas
Primary Character Name: Ilter of Ashley W/E
Other Characters: Ash O ley R/Mo
PvP Goals:I'm really interested, so I am planning on beging someone to teach me how :)

Name: Brandon
Other Info: Single -_-
Home: Near New Orleans, LA
Position: Minion
PvE/PvP: Both 300,000 faction from smackin down toons in RA
Primary Character Name: Rogue Jedi,W/ne thing. beat all four games, 4.5 mil xp
Other Characters:
One Dark Jedi- Necro
SoulMending Jedi- Monkey/Farmer
Trapper Jedi- Trapper for UW :-D
Xen Of Destrucion -Ele, from my time running with XoO

Second Acct Primary Character: Any, Im mainly playing Eye of the North now.
PvE Goals: Gain ranks 9 and 10 on dwarf and also on Norn.

PvP Goals: Hmmmmm Think on this I will

Name: Emily
Other info: Married, 1 daughter who is 3 monthe old
Home: Toronto, Canada
Position: member
PvE/PvP: both
Primary Character Name: Essa Ftw or Latoia Shadow
Completed all 3 Chapters - yes
Other Characters:
Soho K
I Spike Noobs
PVP Emily
Mika Tampoya
Neelah Ramar
Claire Mcnoob
A Marked Woman

Second Acct Primary Character: n/a

PvE Goals: finish GEWN

PvP Goals: Get more than 7 fame.......(*cries in the corner)

Name: Mike
Other info: 1 son born this year(!) after 15 years of marriage. He was almost named Samuel =)
Home: Mississippi
In-Game guild: Elijah
Position: Member
PvE/PvP: Both - Not hardcore PvP but enjoy the game
Primary Character Name: Mwen Dragonfist - W/R
Completed all 3 Chapters
Other Characters:
Bunches, I've bought extra slots =) Mostly, General Tzo - Rit/R, Mwen the Infidel - D/E, or Mwen Mindbender - Me/Mo

PvE Goals: Take my main characters through EotN

PvP Goals: Get some rank. I can play several different styles/builds, but I enjoy hammer knockdown warrior the best

Name: Isaac
Other Info: SINGLE
In-game Guild: Spirit of Elisha
Position: Member
Main Characters:
W/x Zephy The Samsonite
R/x Friend of Bambi
PvE/PvP: Mainly PVE, but I've done lots of PVP and I can do many types of builds. I excel at touchers, bunny thumpers, barrage rangers, SF ele's, assassin spikes, a dervish enchantment spike, and many other random builds.
I've completed all 3 campaigns, but not all on one character.

PvE goals: To get many titles on my warrior, so that they may transfer over to Guild Wars 2.

PvP goals: To get rank 3, currently rank 1, so that I can /rank for a deer - points back to my ranger's name lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back