2007 Get to know the guildies thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hidee ho neighbors

Name: Josh

Home: Born in Boise, ID now live in Örebro Sweden with my wife

Other info: hmmm im at a loss..oh here is one..I have a HORRIBLE memory. :rolleyes: About my experience with GW so far, been playin for what seems like forever but recently took a break for over a year. Bought Nightfall, deleted all my characters and started again...abit rash yes...but lets move on. hehe Anyhue, as a result all my character are low lvl except for Kami the wich is still not too terribly far into the storyline.

In-Game guild: Spirit of Elisha [SOE]

Position: Excited new guy.

PvE/PvP: PvE for the most part, would like to get into PvP..sometime:p

Current Primary Character Name: Bael Valaar lvl 4 Paragon going on lvl 20.

Other Characters: Kael Valaar Derv, Kami Valaar Ranger

Name: Andrew Boguk

Other info: Single, (Don't get me started.)

Home: Federal Way, Washington

In-Game guild: Holy Angels

Position: Guild Leader

PvE/PvP: PvE Mostly, I farm a lot, I like the challenge, I also like teaching friends and new people things.

Other Characters:

The Legendary Ace - Warrior, beat everything, 100% Tyria, working on rest.

Gods Healing Word - Monk, I make everything all better, but mostly farming. (Who would of guessed)

Frozen Echo - Ele, Making things go boom.

Ghostly Echo - Rit, Farming, Spirit Spamming, Splinter Barrage mainly, Works wonders in EotN.

Angelic Ace - Paragon, I scream at people, and they do good.

Zephyrus Ace - Ranger, I shoot arrows at people, use for fun, trapping, interrupting thingies.

Puppet Master Ace - Necro, I Hex thee and summon thy dead body from your dirt nap.

Swift Legendary Ace - Assassin, Farming mostly, I like slashing things with it.

Legends Sweep - Dervish, Slashy slash slash! I REALLY use this guy purely for running, I just love it.

Ace is Leet - Mesmer, For PERMA-Pre, Woho, and boring!

PvE Goals: Farm a lot of cash so I can bribe Derk and take position of SoE/SOE leader (Just Kidding)

PvP Goals: Win the Hall of thy hero's!

Name: Cameron Marler

Other info: Single

Home: H-Town Texas

In-Game guild: SoE

Position: Alliance Bible Study Leader

PvE/PvP: PvE and a little pvp

charactors are in my sig.

Name: Matt Lawson

Other info: Married - 3 kids (<1, 4, 7)

Home: Near Atlanta GA

PvE/PvP: PvE (so far)

Other info: Just starting...having fun, when I find the time. HInts tips and ideas are welcome. I was stuck at one point, but I just read today about "henchman"...ahhhh, that would help!

Current Primary Character Name: MyLynn Realm - lvl 8 - Ranger/Monk

Other Characters: DaMann Realm - Mesmer/Elemental

welcome guys,

-Matt,

next time you get stuck give me a pm and I can help you out; I'm usually wandering around aimlessly anyways :)

Hello Bigfuz - what part of Atlanta area - I'm in CA but from GA. Grew up in Decatur/Stone Mountain area.

I have a level 8 elementalist back in the presearing - we'll have to team up sometime.

Welcome.

Alan Biggers

Hey Guys Below is my personal information, I was told about you guys by Paul. I ran into him one day on Myspace while randomly searching christian and Guild Wars in the search bar. I am interested in allying my guild with yours. we currently have a guild of about 12 members and are all christians. Most of the members Go to the Church that I am a Youth Pastor at. Myself as well as a few others have been on since the World Preview Event (the first Beta event, for you noobs J/K). we are a friendly guild that do not cuss and enjoys both pvp and pve. we have been looking for a good positive guild to Ally with for some time now. I hope that we can make this work and if not maybe I will be able to catch some of you online.

Name: Alan
Other info: Single, Youth Pastor
Home: Columbus, Ga
In-Game guild: Josiah's Box of Matches
Position: Guild Leader
PvE/PvP: Both - Rank 3 PvP
Primary Character Name: Machaon Of Thessaly [JBOM] - Mo/Any
Completed all 3 Chapters (masters)& GWEN - 2.8M XP
Other Characters:
Son of Laertes - Me/R - Completed Prophesies 352k XP
Angel of Mercy - E/Mo - Completed all 3 Chapters 836k XP
Micky Oneil- R/Mo - Umbral Grotto completed Factions & Nightfall, got to Fire Islands in Prophesies 392k XP
Dark Machaon - N/Mo- Fire Islands, Jade Sea, Kamidan 245k XP
Zaph Enath Paneah - D/Mo- Lvl 14 ferry to Kaineng Center and lions Arch
Son Of Jehoiada - W/Any - PVP 250k XP
I Am Bryan Fellows - Rt/Any - PVP
Second Acct Primary Character: King Of Ithaca[JBOM] - Me/E Pre-Searing LVL 14
The Black Douglas - W/Mo - Southern Shiverpeaks 157k XP

PvE Goals: Gain the ledgendary Guardian Title. Capture all elite skills.

PvP Goals: Win in Hall of Heroes with a guild team or alliance team.

In Him,
Alan Biggers

Name: Matt

Home: Near Atlanta

Character Info: listed in order of hrs played
Lvl 20 Warrior - Mathias Swordslain
Lvl 20 Necromancer - I See Dead Pixels
Lvl 20 Monk - I See Live Pixels
Lvl 20 Ritualist Mrs. Mathias
Lvl 1 Ranger - Pixels Goes Hunting
Lvl 1 Mesmer - Pixels Wears a Mask

Invite already sent. Welcome to the guild, hope you are able to hang out on the forums as well as in game. If you can post a thread about you so we may better know our fellow members

~His Traveling Monk
~Stc95

Name: Wendy
Married, 5 year old daughter (who sometimes runs around playing my character so if I am online but all I do is /dance and don’t answer you…that is why :p)
Home: Washington state
PvE/PvP: I like PvP but not enough to have a rank yet or anything. I mostly like PvE and am about ½ way through each of the three campaigns (they keep coming out with new expansions before I can finish the last one, lol)!
Primary Character Names:
Jeru Angel (Paragon/Warrior) 20-Nightfall
Jeru Violet (Ranger/Monk)20-Factions
Jeru Swan (Elementalist/Ranger)17-Prophesies
Other Characters: I’m always changing my PvP characters
PvE /PvP Goals: Finish all 3 campaigns and unlock all of the elite skills for my main professions (probably wont happen until after I finish nursing school).

Name: Paul
Married to Wendy (Jeru)
Home: Washington
PvE/PvP: I like trying new builds in PvP and running PvE missions with my wife
Primary Character Names:
Justice the Hero (Dervish/Monk) 20-Nightfall
Sgt Sempri (Monk/Elementalist) 20-Factions
Jeru Beloved (Bonder) PVP
Hero the Small (Mesmer) PVP
PvE /PvP Goals: Unlock every skill. Work with a guild/group to win Hall of Heroes

Hello Bigfuz - what part of Atlanta area - I'm in CA but from GA. Grew up in Decatur/Stone Mountain area.

I have a level 8 elementalist back in the presearing - we'll have to team up sometime.

Welcome.

Just seeing who was new, and saw this, must've missed it sorry.

Livin' over in Cobb County (no UFO's here, except for some skeet flyin' overhead every now and then ;) )

Decatur seems to be re-buildin' nowadays, very trendy...Stone Mountain, I don't hear much about, except when we head to the park.

Originally from NJ myself, came down to Tech, and been around here since. Slow going, but up to lvl-13 on my Ra/M, how is your Ele doin'?

Out

Name: Brad
Other info: I play soccer most of the year. I was a national unicycling champion for racing at age 10. I don't ride very much anymore.
Home: Northern Illinois
In-Game guild: SoE
Primary Character Name: Sir Braditude - W/any20 Completed all 4 with Protector of Tyria
Other Characters:
Sir Braditude Jr - D/any20 House Zu Heltzer, Sunspear Sanctuary
Braditude The Great - Rt/Mo13 Vizunah Square

Hello everyone! I've been playing for a while, but I thought I'd post here.

Name: Josh
Guild: SOE
PvE/PvP: I mainly play PvE. I've beaten Proph and NF, working on GW:EN and Factions. My wife and I like playing PvE together. I haven't done much PvP, but if there's an guild/alliance group that wants to break me in, let me know!

I've been married my wife Stephanie, for 4 years, and she plays too! She's SSKitten on here.

We have a 5 month old baby girl. I'm home her for now, so that's why I'm on any time of the day. Until my wife gets home (or it's nap time for baby), I play with heroes and henchies who are quite content to let me pause the mission while I feed/burp/change/move/try-anything-to-console the baby.

Characters: (see sig)

sskitten

Name: Stephanie
Married to josh2415
Home: Wisconsin
Guild: SOE
PVE only, I just don't understand the PVP stuff yet.
Primary Char: Audry Arrow
for the rest see signature!

As I said before I've been married for 4 years. We have a 5 month old daughter. I work 4 days a week and hubby works one. So you'll definitely see him online more than me.

I don't usually post much on here, but thought I should post my info. Hubby wanted me to since he was. Kinda a joint effort thing. :) Anyways I usually only have time to play gw on the weekends. Just not enough hours in the day after work to play much online. Hope to see you all in GW!

Name: Matt Munro
Home: Edmonton, AB
Guild: SoE
PvE/PvP: PvE primarily
Primary Character: Aaron Thunderbead (Level 20 Ranger/Warrior)
Other Characters:
Jher Soulbender (Level 13 Necro/Monk)
Indibar Dhall (Level 20 Paragon/Warrior)
Janna Balboa (Level 5 Dirvish/don't know yet)
Guild Wars: Prophecies Campaign and Nightfall Campaign. (have not completed either of them, have not had the chance to do to school and school internet blocking ports for GWs until recently and have not gotten Factions and GW:EN yet but will probably soon).
Something about me: primarily a university student and not much else at the moment, not much else to say at the moment.

Name: Gary

Home: New York City

Other info: Engaged, 3 kids, 9-7-1

In-Game guild: Spirit of Elijah [SoE]

Position: newb

PvE/PvP: PvE

Primary Character Name: Rosuta Eikon

Well, now that it's 2008, I'll be starting a new thread soon. I'll go ahead an lock this one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back