6000 POSTS, OH YA!

.... ur mean... making me try and get over 7000 posts now...

that really wouldt be fair to combine posts like that, i mean if my ccgr account wasnt reset i would have like another 2000-3000 posts....

gratz, atown... and do me a favor and NOT try and beat tek on posts... that just makes you just like any other spammer just trying to get your numbers up so you can say that you have high numbers... when in truth... it doesn't amount to much... idk... do something more useful with that time... and... learn to juggle with your feet.... or something...

laf i refuse to spam to the extent that c$ and mm, and half of the redeemed members do, no wrrys

Uhm, it is the same person, same boards. If he had not closed the other account for security reasons, those 1200+ posts on the new account would be on the old. Your account being reset on CCGR has no bearing on the 6,000+ you have on these boards, thats is if they hadn't been reset, you would still only have just over 6k posts here.

Uhm, it is the same person, same boards. If he had not closed the other account for security reasons, those 1200+ posts on the new account would be on the old. Your account being reset on CCGR has no bearing on the 6,000+ you have on these boards, thats is if they hadn't been reset, you would still only have just over 6k posts here.
.... leave me alone /cry

With my ccgr account, I have like 12k posts. Do you really wanna go there Atown? :p

Anyway, this just means I will have to not only spam more, but post more in relevant topics >_>

Man, that means I'm *really* far behind you guys, even tho I post in the Daily Devotional to boost my stats :(

*edit* wow, I'm further behind than I thought!
(2.89 posts per day)

Off-Topic:

Is, ShyFroggy and Neirai the Forgiven, related?

I'm shocked their Join date and Birthday are 1 day apart. :eek:

Back