6000 POSTS, OH YA!

I'm sneaking up on you, Atown... 100 or so posts to go before I catch up, and for me that's NOTHING...

EDIT: HOLY MOLEY CHECK OUT LAZARUS' CCGR ACCOUNT!!

[23.46% of total / 45.98 posts per day]

nah... it was actually called "Jet Li's: Fearless" yet... he was bald in that movie... thus i call it "hairless" and it makes me laugh... because that movie... was.... AMAZING!!! probably one of my favorite martial arts movies.

Last edited:
and bald = cold at night

not true actually... bald... really isn't as cold as you would think... in the morning when you first walk outside from a warm hosue... yes... it can get a little nippy... yet you really don't notice it...

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

not true actually... bald... really isn't as cold as you would think... in the morning when you first walk outside from a warm hosue... yes... it can get a little nippy... yet you really don't notice it...

BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
should i recount both our dating records??

should i recount both our dating records??

lol.... dude... there are multiple girls out there i "could" date... that isn't hard... what is hard is finding that Godly girl, and more then finding the Godly girl, it is being that man of God she needs... isn't hard picking up dates...

BTW, Atown... i didn't i tell ya about my last week of school... i actually had 3 girls proclaim there love for me... it made me laugh... since i was moving and all... they were like... " O, PAUL... i have never told you before... BUT... "... well you can fill in the rest... haha... i was surprised by one... it was a Mormon chick in which... well... to say the least... i knew more about Mormonism then her and she was raised in it... (well... that isn't entirely true... she did educate me a little on "baptizing the dead" )... and i always thought she really hated me because i would make Mormonism look like foolishness in front of people who would listen into our conversations... BUT ANYWAYS...

and my final point....

i don't even plan on dating in high school... thus...

i think this is appropriate for this topic... considering i really don't wanna start a new thread... so...

HURRAY!!! I am finally at 1.00 posts a day... YEAH!!! (despite this doesn't sound like a lot... i have actually had this account for close to 2 1/2 years... i have never actually used it until recently... i'm just happy to be out of the X < 1 range.... yeah!!!

ok.... i'm done... you see... wasn't worth an entire thread... yet it is good Atown had this up.

haha i dunno why my record hasnt increased to 4 posts a day yet but oh well

not really... nor do i hope to be like you... like... i would seriously hate if i was... haha... BUT... i am just happy because i was SOOOOOO inactive for a while.... and then i started up and.... i hate it when there are NO whole numbers thus i love that that i finally have a WHOLE NUMBER !!!! yeah...

Back