6000 POSTS, OH YA!

not that I'm aware of. Neirai does have quite a few family members here tho, so I might just have missed one.

Tek's legacy account contains a good deal of Hescominsoon's old posts as well.
True, but I still had over 6,000 posts on my old Tek7 account--now renamed Tek7 (Legacy)--before "The Accident."

Add 6,000 to the number of posts on my current Tek7 account and you have a rough idea of how many posts I've made.

.... leave me alone /cry
/console Atown

To be fair, there'd be something wrong if I didn't have a crazy high post count, seeing as I'm President of both Tribe of Judah and the Christian Gamers Alliance. I've made a large number of posts that are only visible to ToJ and CGA staff members.

tek.... wow.... that... is like.... not normal... and you never spam... OK on this rare occation i will give tek props for all his pots... mainly because he NEVER spams... and he has that many... gj.

tek.... wow.... that... is like.... not normal... and you never spam... OK on this rare occation i will give tek props for all his pots... mainly because he NEVER spams... and he has that many... gj.
/bow

/console Atown

To be fair, there'd be something wrong if I didn't have a crazy high post count, seeing as I'm President of both Tribe of Judah and the Christian Gamers Alliance. I've made a large number of posts that are only visible to ToJ and CGA staff members.
I've still got you beat with my ccgr account

I think C$ is tryin to catch up to ATown :) Only 100 posts behind....

yea, but thats ok. i know im pro, and i know that ive been able to be apart of this wonderful place for so long and not spam often really just makes my day

i know im pro, and i know that ive been able to be apart of this wonderful place for so long and not spam often really just makes my day

well... i'm glad it makes your day... it really doesn't get more acknowledgment then that... haha. just kidding.... ......

....kinda....

O yeah.... well did you "Jet Li's : Hairless" ? they said it was going to be his last martial arts movie... yet idk... we will see... GREAT fighting though...

i thought his last movie was something else >.>

Back