Not open for further replies.
ToJ Thad

Games are

NFL Fever 2003 and 2004
Counter-Strike
Ghost Recon
MOH: forgot the name of this one, the first one that is Live! playable
Halo (out on loan atm)
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones? (I think?) vehicle driving game.

Plankeye said he is working on something easier for digging out all this information...but until then, I am working on a web page where you can just go to that and get info on the members (gamertag, games, name, etc.)

Hopefully it will be done by the end of the day.

Don't know if you're gonna read this Plankeye, but if you need any help (as long as it's PHP & MySQL related), I can help.

Yes, recruiters would be good.

For the gamertag info, I don't know how difficult it would be in PHP Nuke or Ikonboard, but a field added to the member profile info would be cool.

Actually, I have already sent out emails to everyone about thier 'tags...

I am waiting on just two other people to respond....but we can start having games soon......probably for Counter-Strike, Crimson Skies, or MechAssault.

Plankeye said he was working on something easier for collecting that information.

ok tolkien- i'll be a recruter for 'ya. just email rizz i guess. i already got a few from the xbox boards i believe. i got suprisingly good support on there- not the typical way one of my recruiting threads goes. A guy who said he was a friend of tek's even posted there. It was pretty cool. For every anti-christian-clan post there was a pro-christian-clan post. quite uplifting
biggrin.gif
here's a link: http://forums.xbox.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=5907209

Cool, but when you tell about it, make sure you define what we are.

From what I understand, TOJ isn't a clan as much as it is a community. Being part of TOJ doesn't mean that you can't still participate in other groups or that you have to be tied down with our group only. We are simply a gathering of believers who enjoy online gaming.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (PureFun @ Jan. 11 2004,11:09)]ToJ website is ColdFusion (which only runs on Windows)...so no PHP or MySQL (Which run in *Nix machines) would be required.
Actually...PHP & MySQL run on * machines.  I've got an Apache server with PHP & a MySQL server running on my laptop as a test server for web development testing.  I need to email Tek7 I guess, but I'd like for us to create a little TOJ Xbox site so we can have something like the 'Knights of Trinity'  (http://www.toj.cc/daoc/) I'll need to know what restrictions we would have regarding database access, web programming languages, ftp info, etc.

im gonna be able to play later this week (thursday, friday, or sat.) anyone wanna agree on a time/day for a counter-strike match or two together? (doesnt have to be everybody- just like one or two people an we'd play in a public game with other people)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Jan. 11 2004,9:15)]I need to email Tek7 I guess, but I'd like for us to create a little TOJ Xbox site [...] I'll need to know what restrictions we would have regarding database access, web programming languages, ftp info, etc.
For all web site development inquiries, please e-mail Plankeye at plankeye AT cgalliance DOT org

[b said:
Quote[/b] (holycrusader @ Jan. 11 2004,1:36)]A guy who said he was a friend of tek's even posted there.
Actually, someone angrily posted a quote from our FAQ--in particular, the question and answer regarding why we don't allow Mormons to join Tribe of Judah. The author, who's also my best Real Life™ friend of more than thirteen years, is quoted, so that's likely what you saw. The person quoting the article didn't seem too pleased, but, as we must all remember, we are not here to please people but to please God.

And I must say, I'm rather suprised (and delighted) the the first reply to your recruiting thread wasn't another, "omg j00 h4x0rz, j00 k1ll3d p30pl3 in t3h crus4d3s! omg LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!111111 kthxbye" post. I've only seen, oh, a few hundred of those in my time recruiting for ToJ. For some reason, people seem to think I was involved in the Crusades and the Salem Witch Trials. I mean, I'm getting older, but I'm not that old.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tolkien @ Jan. 11 2004,3:26)]From what I understand, TOJ isn't a clan as much as it is a community.  Being part of TOJ doesn't mean that you can't still participate in other groups or that you have to be tied down with our group only.  We are simply a gathering of believers who enjoy online gaming.
*nod* Yeh, what he said.
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tek7 @ Jan. 12 2004,7:22)]For some reason, people seem to think I was involved in the Crusades...
It always annoys me how little people really know about the crusades.

I honestly won't profess to be an expert on it either, but from what I understand, the purpose of the first crusades was simply to take back land which was already taken.

It's up to tolkien, since I dont have CS. Tolkien would need to host it...send friend invites to everyone...invite everyone to the game, etc.

There's a great chance I will be renting CS on friday...so perhaps friday night or saturday, Tolkien?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back