• Friday

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i never knew that.. thats awesome! they should do that with more games.. well they probably have i just don't know about it. lol. silly microsoft not advertising some very good things...

XBconnect is available at xbconnect.com

I played XBConnect using Unreal Championship and it worked fine.

Mostly, the only games you will find that people are playing is Halo.

Plankeye, I am assuming you are going to put that link in with the Halo sub-chapter thats coming up, right?

Hey guys,

I think that next week we need to have a game of Crimson Skies.

The time will probably once again be around 9PM Eastern...but what day? Let me know what days are good for you:

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Thanks,

Tom

I won't worry about the XBConnect link since Purefun beat me to in.  
smile.gif

I believe that all the info you need for Gamespy Tunnel can be found at the following link.

http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/tunnel_xbox.shtml

The ports that are required by Gamespy Tunnel are:

6500 (UDP) - For GameSpy Arcade
6700 (UDP) - For GameSpy Tunnel

If you need to forward those ports, you'll have to consult your firewall/router information because each one is different.

Eh, my experience with XBconnect hasn't been a good one, although I think it may just be my connection. But all the games I play lag and they ALWAYS freeze and kick you out at some point.

I haven't tried Gamespy because I'd rather just have a LAN party and yell at someone when they kill me, lol, these programs take allmost all the fun out of it IMO.

friday friday friday friday friday friday. every other day is booked. lol. and hopefully i can find it to rent. i've looked like every day for awhile and they've been out. and the new video store that isnt used much doesn't even carry it
rock.gif

Last friday would have been good for me because I was home and bored. Every once in a while my wife will have some plans on a Friday night and I usually just like to hang out at home and relax. I'll find out when she's going to her next thing, and I'll probably be free for some online gaming with everyone.

To anyone who has Rainbow Six 3, I would love to play online with you all sometime. Let's try to plan something.

Times that would be good for me are Saturday afternoon/evenings, Monday - Thursday after 8pm CST, and Friday evenings.

Even if it's only one person, I've found that I really enjoy playing coop mode.

Ok, I picked up Counterstrike today, so I'll be able to play the next CS match as long as it is at a time when I'm free.

Awsome, what's your gamertag? I may already have you on there but I'd never know. Either way send me a friend request at Cleddwr38 and we'll get some CS goin.

Tolkien. I'll probably be online after I get home from work and before I go to school. (that'll be like from around 4-5pm CST)

Hey, while we're at it -- I saw you online the other day playing Midtown Madness 3, so I went and rented it. I'll have it for a bit. (did you ever get a headset?)

Unfortunately, I did not get a headset. I will probably get one soon with my b'day money. I also own Counter-Strike and Halo. Haven't tried either one yet.

hey sorry i havent looked at the boards in a bit. How about this friday? That'd give me good time to rent it. The game looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back