darn it atown! CURSE YOU!

ChickenSoup

Banned
I thought the ogre-slaying knife would be cool, but 1-4 slashing dmg. (+9 vs. ogres) is just dumb. You made it sound soooo great, but then I find out that GW DOESN'T EVEN HAVE OGRES!!! CUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOU!!!!

fweeeee2wz.png

You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Well I know what it is from, and I am cultured so hah it is you, ChickenSoup who is the uncultured one.

When I find the six fingered man I will say to him: My name is Ineego Montoya... You killed my father. Prepare to die!

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

wow, u accuse me of evil and i was afk at compittions unable to defend myself.... all i have to say is...... u dont know how to use an ogre slaying knife to full potential...... its +9 against ogres..... yeah go fight ogres

You know, it was the Princess Bride that first made me question the true relationship between Darth Vader and Governor Tarkin...

If you're a real PB and a Star Wars fan, you'll get this one...

Back