darn it atown! CURSE YOU!

MaidMirawyn said:
You know, it was the Princess Bride that first made me question the true relationship between Darth Vader and Governor Tarkin...

If you're a real PB and a Star Wars fan, you'll get this one...

Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. :D

Thrawn said:
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. :D

Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.

(this is almost as funny as quoting Monty Python's "The Holy Grail", but that would be for another time and place)

MaidMirawyn said:
You know, it was the Princess Bride that first made me question the true relationship between Darth Vader and Governor Tarkin...

i only saw the resemblence of pope and uber sith lord

MaidMirawyn said:

Atown said:
i only saw the resemblence of pope and uber sith lord
Nope! Not even close! :p

ChickenSoup said:
I thought the ogre-slaying knife would be cool, but 1-4 slashing dmg. (+9 vs. ogres) is just dumb. You made it sound soooo great, but then I find out that GW DOESN'T EVEN HAVE OGRES!!! CUUUUURSE YOOOOOOOOU!!!!

fweeeee2wz.png

Forget about the knife. Atown found it in a Cracker Jack Box! The schwartz is in you, Chicken Soup! Its in you.

To me you guys are talking gibberish... Reminds me of the Relient K song. I think im just gonna stop reading this thread until i see that movie. :p

*Leaves thread*

Right...

"All right then, but *twirl* I am not left-handed!"
[a few seconds later]
"By the way, I am not left-handed either!"
*sword fight sounds*

Back