darn it atown! CURSE YOU!

slalomdms said:
To me you guys are talking gibberish... Reminds me of the Relient K song. I think im just gonna stop reading this thread until i see that movie. :p

*Leaves thread*

This thread is now the official "gossip about slalomdms" thread. What does everyone think about the size of his head? Personally I feel it is disproportionate to the rest of his body.

;)

Shocked-Monopoly-Man-t-thumb.jpg

Baron Squirrel said:
right... devoted... and the first quest he gives you is to find a gift for her so he doesn't have to.
Actually, His Highness never requested any such thing. It was the captain. He took it upon himself to send you off on crazy errands.

Did you know there are TWO ways to complete that quest, by the way?

If the Lady Althea find out about the quest, she says something like, "That's so sweet, but he doesn't need to get me anything. Don't worry about it. Here's the reward anyway."

hmm, she seemed a bit more put out than that... more like, he needs to get me a present of his own, not get one of his lackeys to do it for him, it's the thought, not the gift... or something like that.

If Rurik wasn't voiced so badly I might not have named my pet after him. Also, since when does an RPG made in the last 3 years not have lip-synching? Maybe I'm just spoiled.

wishanem said:
If Rurik wasn't voiced so badly I might not have named my pet after him. Also, since when does an RPG made in the last 3 years not have lip-synching? Maybe I'm just spoiled.

I KNOW! That was one of the major things that bugged the heck out of me when I first started playing. I've gotten used to it by now (I don't even watch the cutscenes much, lol), but it still drives me a little up the wall.

Back