dB vs A team

Who all will be on your team, knowing that you stole some of my members...I need to know who I can round up...?

Dust2 sounds good.

I'll discuss this with my peeps and get back to you...in the meantime you better practice up, son.

Well now Mr Elite I didn't take any of your comp team people so don't cry on my shoulder. I just took all serious guys from the comp teams you guys dropped (I realized they all weren't serious). Anyhow get whoever it will probably be: Me, Myles, Boomerang, Fatt-J, Drewthug (Or 2 of my other guys).

Elite ill be there
smile.gif
if you will still have me.

tounge.gif

Ok, I've got Mercury and Exo-Slayer and myself. I am sure Goose will be up for it when he gets back from vacation. I am going to hit Whon up also...

gl hf

And thanks, 4t0p!

Me bein there or not depends on times and dates
wow.gif
but i will cheer A team up.. wait if im not on the team can i go or cheer? (in case i dun't make it)

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Me bein there or not depends on times and dates but i will cheer A team up.. wait if im not on the team can i go or cheer? (in case i dun't make it)

Flash is the A team Cheerleader LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

dang im gonna miss this..

i think a team will win tho
wink.gif
ive seen the demos of them on dust2

I think A team will pwn, unless dB has soem good strats. It's really hard to tell since I've only seen the players pub and have never really seen the "teams" play. Anyway, good luck to ya both
smile.gif

A demo MUST be recorded, so I can watch.

-Brian

Back