dB vs A team

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whon @ July 01 2003,12:30)]All I have to say is dB is lucky I'm too busy to be in it cuz everyone knows simple math

1 +  2 = 3

Elite + Goose + Whon = Flawless Victory
actually, it comes out to be more

elitegoosewhon

or, if you do anagrams...

legs to win...
oehoe!

doh i cant make it this thurs
sad.gif
. can you get some one else then? like Rizzy pooh?

Elite to have such a big and rather organized organization you guys sure do have trouble getting 5 ppl together to practice. And lets try to remember this is dB vs A team not dB vs A-team/anyone you can get to come for your team.

wink.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

My PC is still in the shop else i would love to be part of the A team for one night..

Dead_Aim, I'm sorry that I've attempted to put together a scrim FOR YOU in less than a week without giving my guys any notice. I'm trying to accomodate you...I can always cancel.

Besides, I'm the king of organization. And I'm not getting just ANYONE...if that were the case I would get my 8 year old brother to pwn you...which wouldn't be hard!

biggrin.gif

Wooo Dog....

I thnk Elite just laid a WWF SmackDown in the ToJ house. That's right... If you smell what the Elite is cookin!?!?

Tag team no holds bared all out grud match.

Can someone send me an e-mail when a final date for the db vs. A Team match is set? I'd probably be able to run a HLTV server for the match and would love to have a HLTV demo of the match for uploading to ToJ file space.

Tek,

We will probably meet in the ToJ server Thursday, July 3 at about 9:30pm. The actual scrim will start within 15 mins or so - whenever everyone is ready.

Let us know if you can get HLTV up, I'm sure a few members will want to watch!

Just thought I would clear things up for you Elite...hard for some who just like to act like a bunch of smart....ya know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Were rdy when you are.

HERES WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW ELITE:

WHEN
WHERE
MAP
HOW MUCH PWNAGE SHOULD WE BRING.

Your the one who picked everything don't complain to me. If you couldn't get a team together by July 9th or whenever you said the match is you shouldn't make plans for then. Take all the time you want, I have all the time in the world.

And don't look like someone pissed in your cheerios when you lose.

w00t! Looks like I hit a nerve! By the way, I don't eat Cheerios...

And, the match is TOMORROW. Look at the date of my post. Just show up...it doesn't matter if I'm by myself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]hard for some who just like to act like a bunch of smart....ya know

Very mature, Dead-Aim...

Can we make it 9:30 CST? Exo can't make it until then...and that's what time I told Tek to start the HLTV server.

Thx

Like I said w/e you want dude. I'll be there of course. We are having it in ToJ server right? If we are send me the pw soon so i can tell my guys.

Have your guys show up to the server at 9:30pm, CST. I'll PM you the password.

See you guys then.

Aight we may not be there right at 9:30ctrl but will try. As of 8:12ctrl some guys are not on. Be patient and IM me if we aren't on yet. MY IM is RealRebel4Life92.

hltv = 68.18.181.51 not sure about the port sorry im a nub =O search gametiger it might show up there
smile.gif

Not sure what happened with HLTV, thanks anyways 4t0p.

Congrats to dB, who won the scrim. Not sure of the final score, if you know it plz post.

Thanks to Goose, Exo, Demon Hunter, Que Pasa for playing!

Back