dB vs A team

We get this alot and I'll clear it up now:

Dead_Aim: HaNk
Zealot: Boonhoward
Boomerang: Boomerang ;)
Awpslayer/Fatt-J: Knives

I can't think of anymore right now msg me another name if your curious of there ToJ (if they are in ToJ) identity.

doh elite schedule a rematch. quick
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ July 05 2003,7:32)]Nonetheless gg. We need to start playing better thought...we got sloppy a few times and it cost us the shut out.
Cost you the shut out? LOL

Don't take into consideration that I was 0-8 going into the 9th round when ToJ was T. Then ended up 7-9 by the end of the half. Good thing you got sloppy =\

Like I said, if you want more of a challenge against a team that has played together, send me an IM ... my info is below this post.

Hey I wanna play if you guys have a scrim. I'm a decent player, as anyone who plays with me (CAI | TranscendenT) will hopefull vouch. *crosses fingers*
I also know strats and am a good team player.

But if I can't, Goose, I'll scrim you guys later on when we get our roster tight. I'm sure it'll help us learn some things.

-Brian

Chill out guys....Elite is already talking about a rematch. Just wait patiently for it. BTW crazy Boomerang is pretty good nowadays and Z isn't on the comp team, hes just the leader
wink.gif

lol.. who knows, if i find the time, maybe.. really busy right now.. my sis is gettin married in 2 weeks.. ARG soo much to do!.. and on top of that, construction!! just finished an addition.. now onto the deck!

Yes, we are going to have a re-match, with the regular A-Team members.

I actually need to apologize to both the dB clan and our team. I under-estimated the dB clan - you guys played well. We did not give you the challenge you deserved.

I also humiliated our team with the lack of practice and seriousness. I actually didn't put in enough time either.

gg

Back