Decision on Classes

Colbi

I am just curious on whether or not people have decided on what class or classes they plan on rolling once the servers open up. I have yet to really play the game (except for a few minutes at Odale's house), but the only class that really interests me is an Ironbreaker. Perhaps I will try some others once BETA opens up on the 7th.

I realize that many of you all probably haven't fully made up your minds yet, so please list the classes you are considering:

Colbi (Ironbreaker, Rune Priest)
salty1 (Archmage, White Lion, Ironbreaker)
Odale (Shadow Warrior, Bright Wizard, Warrior Priest, Rune Priest)
ewoksrule (Swordmaster, Engineer)
XionTawa (Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest, Bright Wizard)
Icthus (Archmage, Rune Priest)
Elihu (Ironbreaker, Rune Priest, Swordmaster)
janc (Engineer, White Lion, Archmage, Warrior Priest)
silverpie (Engineer, Rune Priest, Archmage)
Baddwin (Warrior Priest, White Lion, Bright Wizard)
Bro.T (Ironbreaker, Engineer)
MouseOfAslan (Shadow Warrior, Rune Priest, Archmage)
Exo-Slayer (Bright Wizard, Engineer, Archmage)
Ezekiel 22:30 (Ironbreaker, Rune Priest, Engineer)
BluBarry (Witch Hunter, Bright Wizard, Shadow Warrior)
Melinarlia (Archmage, Bright Wizard)
SamIam (Shadow Warrior, Archmage, Engineer, Bright Wizard, Rune Priest, Warrior Priest)

Last edited:
Shadow Warrior (I think)
Bright Wizard
Warrior Priest
Rune Priest

That's it for now!

Engineer and white lion primarily, although I'll also have an archmage, warrior priest and a variety of other alts.

I'll be focusing on Warrior Priest, but will likely also have White Lion and Bright Wizard alts.

because I had to...

Careers.jpg

Googledoc!

Anyhow, it's awesome to have a fresh game where trying different play styles is an opportunity that doesn't require forfeiting some thousand-hours-of-play-time investment ... but for me personally, it helps to see this sort of list in helping to decide which direction to head since time to develop multiple toons probably isn't gonna happen. So thanks for starting this thread, Colbi!

I must say, not know what (or if) WAR will have class color coding has me all jittery, not happy having to leave it all black-and-white-y...

They all seem interesting to me, so not sure which I'll start with. I've never played a tank and the ironbreaker seems interesting, I tend to do well with dps melee but wasn't that impressed with white lion. Swerving to Shadow warrior and maybe Rune Priest with a third as Arch mage...

I am going to try one more class before making the final decision. Right now in order:

1- Ironbreaker
2- Runepriest
3- Engineer

After the next phase (trying out Engi now) it may change.

Careers.jpg

Googledoc!

Anyhow, it's awesome to have a fresh game where trying different play styles is an opportunity that doesn't require forfeiting some thousand-hours-of-play-time investment ... but for me personally, it helps to see this sort of list in helping to decide which direction to head since time to develop multiple toons probably isn't gonna happen. So thanks for starting this thread, Colbi!

I must say, not know what (or if) WAR will have class color coding has me all jittery, not happy having to leave it all black-and-white-y...

ROFL

It's good to have you back, Gilga. :D

"Love those spreadsheets..." Joker reference, if you do not get it, you better not have seen the new one before the old one...

Back