Decision on Classes

I've recently been "melee heavy" in WoW and LotRO, so I plan to focus on ranged classes in WAR.

So, once my open beta activates in 3 days, 5 hours, 40 min, and 18 secs, or thereabouts (who's counting), I'll be trying the following classes and to see which interests me the most:

Shadow Warrior
Archmage
Engineer
Bright Wizard
Rune Priest
Warrior Priest (yeah, I know. he's melee)

Updated. I had to upgrade the capacity on my Google account to fit in all of Sam's possibilities.
careers-1.jpg

Googledoc!

Funny how looking at this can make you think opposite things:
1) Wow, that's a lot of folks rolling Rune Priest / Archmage / Bright Wizard / Engineer, mebe I should roll something else so I'm not lost in the shuffle!
2) Wow, that's a lot of folks rolling Rune Priest / Archmage / Bright Wizard / Engineer, those must be cool careers so I should prolly roll one too!

I think the Ichtus advice of "Try 'Em All and See What's Most Fun" holds best...

Last edited:
I can understand why no one wants to be the lesser tank in a dress (swordmaster) BUT I don't understand the low amt of Witch hunters so far. Mythic says that has been the most popular Order class all through beta. Of course Redeemed is not your average guild!

Wait -- didn't/doesn't Mirakle wear a dress, too? I'm sensing a pattern here...

Although I guess I shouldn't talk as Gilga doesn't exactly wear pants either...

When I do get around to buying this (possibly end of the month), I shall try out Witch Hunter, ArchMage (since there's no Shaman :p), Engineer and Warrior Priest. :)

Edited: I don't want to tank anymore. T__T

In order from coolness:
1) Warrior Priest
2) Witch Hunter
3) Engineer
4) Archmage

Last edited:
Well and some people have 3 to 6 things listed. It will be hard to play more than 2.

We probably should only take peoples top two.

Me personally, I listed the two healers I will want to play. i will then level one to 40 and keep one twinked for tier 1 or 2 to help. Then I will make a Witch Hunter or Tank or Bright Wizard for my alt depending on need of the guild and my desires.

You would enjoy the witch hunter. but I think maybe you would like the white lion more.

The witch hunter is my favorite looking class.

I wish that I had a white lion pet IRL that could speak English (with a thick British accent of course), give me a advice, and take mental notes of what I say throughout the day.

With a Stewie Griffon kind of accent and mannerisms.

THEN I would play a white lion...

If it weren't for TV ads for Time-Life collections, I'd have never heard of Whitesnake!

Time-Life advertises more broadly than just during Hee-Haw and Golden Girls reruns, right?

wups

Back