Decision on Classes

Right now i'm leaning towards these 4 in this order
bright wizard
rune priest
engineer
shadow warrior
(they will all be named with Bald in their names...LOL)

My main will be a Bright Wizzard.
My first alt will be another Bright Wizzard.
My third alt will be another Bright Wizzard.

OK, some dude totally puts me to shame with the charting
WAR population balance

However, leads to interesting side analysis (see below). Really, we're not THAT far off the normal population distribution ... we certainly have less of a bias towards tanks than typical (especially swordmasters, obviously) ... but the population has a whole tends towards support and range DPS roles more than melee, also. Anyhow, for the Redeemed data I'm using people's stated first and second choices, and obviously since the "population survey" data pre-Open Beta. Certainly seems like our "elders" have, for the most part.

relative-1.jpg

Last edited:
if I can ever scrounge the money to play this game after its release (a possibility later this semester...), I am going to be a swordmaster.
Which is definitely a first from be being as my main on every other fantasy type video game had been a spellcaster -usually ranged dps.
I love the bright wizard, but there's just something I find incredibly awesome in the swordmaster. :D

I don't actually recall you ever agreeing to the bet.... (looks left to right, sheepishly)

that being said, it seems Mythic will only open servers as they fill up so we might not get unbalanced populations that we can easily see.

and I still say Order will outnumber once the retail kiddies start playing.

Last edited:
I proposed a bet (for a sushi lunch) that Icthus was wrong in saying Destro would dominate the servers. I said that once all the youngsters get the game at retail launch that Order would be in higher % on a majority of the servers.

yeah I think it would be significant, but the whole server roll out thing throws a big wrench, in this. I am not sure they will give us anyway to see the difference as every server might just read Full/Full except for the newest ones

I'm just going to go Engineer, forgetting the alt's until maybe Tier 3 or 4. T_T

I've narrowed down my mains to Engineer and Archmage. I'm sure I'll have an alt of every other class. :|

Back