Decision on Classes

I have no idea what they are talking about, though I take it that Whitesnake is a band of some sort.

I don't think it's sad that you know what a "Whitesnake" is, but if you did, infact, listen to '80 rock music, that would be another situation.

We need a chart that captures cumulative probability of a thread descending into utter spamdom as a function of total number of posts. Or should the x-axis be time? Or number of participants? Hmmm.

...on my own. But fortunately, not so much, even if this is the only road I've ever known and I'm like a drifter who born to walk alone That's the power of forums and spam!

Oh my gosh!! I knew you looked familiar!

Gilgasnake.jpg

The only thing I can really say to this since WAR is coming so soon is...

"IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN" dadadundadadadun "THE FINAL COUNTDOWN"!

Back on topic though, I am going to be an Engineer. Really enjoying the class.

Is that Engineer going to be playing in Europe?

(Ummm...yeah, I do know my 80's glam metal/hair bands...why do you ask?)

Inspired by Icthus's suggestion, I've color coded to indicate "first choice" (in blue) vs. "second choice" (in green) vs. "interested but not in top 2" (not colored). Interestingly, this appears to reveal that the Rune Priest, despite having lots of interest from people, isn't top choice for anyone.

It is also funny that the healer archetype has BY FAR the most interest on this thing ... and yet, the RvR group running around yesterday couldn't get a healer from our ranks. So either that was just weird, or peeps are taking the whole "mess around in beta with a class you don't intent to play for real" thing seriously...

careers-2.jpg

It is also funny that the healer archetype has BY FAR the most interest on this thing ... and yet, the RvR group running around yesterday couldn't get a healer from our ranks. So either that was just weird, or peeps are taking the whole "mess around in beta with a class you don't intent to play for real" thing seriously...

That's pretty much what I was doing. I've got a Bright Wizard and Witch Hunter, one of which I had interest in for an alt (BW), and one I didn't (WH). However, they're both REALLY fun, especially in RvR. I would say that there are only about 3 careers on the Order side that I have low to no interest in playing to some extent. I'm really going to be fighting altaholism in this game... :)

yeah I have been trying every class really, and especially the ones that I never thought I would play. Unfortunately I liked the warriorpriest and brightwizard so much I dunno what to do now for my main!

I hated the Battle Priest and Engineer, liked the Archmage, but I would rather be more of a healer, and I loved the Witch hunter. I'm going to try the Sword Master today and possibly the White Lion.

I about had my mind fully made up on the Ironbreaker, but after trying a Rune Priest I am really liking it. I will continue to play both and make my final decision in a few days.

After making a Warrior Priest again (had one a few weeks ago) I am enjoying the changes they made (more DPS is nice.. at least it feels like they added DPS).

That may be my main.

Besides, Warrior Priests take some hits before they kick the bucket.

Back