Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only reason i thought of this was becasue of a Boy Meets World episode, Chubby said "I'm not greasy, I glisten"

Until I started planning next year's costumes for Dragon*Con, I didn't realize how MANY of the cool costumes have really short skirts...

Sheila from the D&D cartoon...

Communications officer from classic Star Trek...

My mesmer costume, of course...

Most anime characters...

At least my mes costume has a longer overskirt, so it's easier to move around in.

It's like a big grown-up Halloween, isn't it?

Until I started planning next year's costumes for Dragon*Con, I didn't realize how MANY of the cool costumes have really short skirts...

Sheila from the D&D cartoon...

Communications officer from classic Star Trek...

My mesmer costume, of course...

Most anime characters...

At least my mes costume has a longer overskirt, so it's easier to move around in.

I am debating going, of course I would need to stay with someone. Being in a place with tons of sweaty geeks wearing costumes is probably not good for your mental health..

Actually, there's sort of an SoE/SOE meetup in the works...and we're working out the room thing. Tenative plan involves one room for guys, one for women, so it's more affordable.

More Gold Art

can i get an AMEN?

(339 pieces 'Jesus' has 165 alone, 1 hour to make)

yeah..I've heard a joke on Jay Leno about costumes for younger children..though i doubt it'd be appropriate so i'll just keep a lid on it..

i probably do have too much time on my hands.. and its quiet possible to be worried... but i've lost that feeling long time ago :p.

I was just bored and felt like having some fun while listening to my iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back