Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i aggree with the peaches... yet i actually have never had a strawberry pie... but anyways...

my favorite, which may be biased due to all the fond memories i have doing it... is when my whole family went out to pick black berries... we would get so many, bring them home... and make the most delicious pies... yum... i love blackberry pie when you just spent the whole day picking black berries with your family

Apple Crisp is in the oven right now! Im making it for Youth Group tonight :)

I'll alert the fire deparment for them to be on standby..hehe...i really can't talk since i burned a lotta stuff before..

Until I started planning next year's costumes for Dragon*Con, I didn't realize how MANY of the cool costumes have really short skirts...

Sheila from the D&D cartoon...

Communications officer from classic Star Trek...

My mesmer costume, of course...

Most anime characters...

At least my mes costume has a longer overskirt, so it's easier to move around in.

Until I started planning next year's costumes for Dragon*Con, I didn't realize how MANY of the cool costumes have really short skirts...

Sheila from the D&D cartoon...

Communications officer from classic Star Trek...

My mesmer costume, of course...

Most anime characters...

At least my mes costume has a longer overskirt, so it's easier to move around in.

I am debating going, of course I would need to stay with someone. Being in a place with tons of sweaty geeks wearing costumes is probably not good for your mental health..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back