Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, that one i posted was total lie actually...but i did make mini caramel apples, i'll post a pic when they're finally done

Speaking of apples, I just had a spice apple chai tea! It was AWESOME!! Also, I tried a "Charles Dickens", which is hot apple cider with a shot of orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg, but that was kinda gross (think a hot liquid green apple jolly rancher, almost)

Also, I tried a "Charles Dickens", which is hot apple cider with a shot of orange juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg, but that was kinda gross

C$, your a tad young to take shots... do we need to hunt you down and tell ur parents?

don't ask how this came up....

well... i will explain it afterward.... but...

What is your guys opinions on global warming... i've heard tons of people say it is true (enough that i'm crucified at my school for questioning it), and i've heard a few people speak against it... BUT.... i was just askin your guys opinions.

This is how it came up...

you someone said weather.... then i thought... hmmm.... global warming... how are they trying to predict the weather in a hundred years when they can't accurately predict the weather for a week from now?

Well considering most of the major advocates proclaiming "global warming" as true are in fact some of the most waistful creatures on this planet...I don't care much about it.

However a more environmentally friendly human race is beneficial to all - as long as it isn't forced down our throats and patronized to the point where people become mentally inept because they like the hug trees.

I think that some peoples' joints (such as my brother who has some odd form of arthritis) are more accurate in terms of weather than the National Weather System.

i don't believe it. Tho i do think that we could be more self conscience of the gift that God has created for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back