Donation time again!

Kaiine

That's right ladies and germs, it's donation time again. I appreciate all your commitments and donations, and would like to thank you all on behalf of you all!

Mail PayPal donations to: elite@theelite.cc

God bless!

Well, it's about that time of the month again...you guys know what to do!

Again, I cannot stress how thankful everyone is for all your donations, and your faithfulness. May God richly bless you all!

(In case you don't know what to do, please send $ thru PayPal to elite@theelite.cc!!!)

I was just checking the PtK server, and saw that their server is closing on the 29th because they can't pay it anymore! I guess that happens all the time out there.
Let's not allow OUR server to go down!

Ya, I could sure use some more donation money!!!

(seriously, tho...)

sad.gif

im begging meh parents to let me send some of my cash up. I'm looking forward to getting someone to hire me

Guys,

I am asking for a donation a little bit earlier because I am definitely switching servers; www.laggyservers.com. It's the same monthly price without the lag! So, if you guys have it, email me the funds; elite@theelite.cc thru PayPal.

I would like to keep the other server temporarily until the bill comes, so that we can notify our committed players our new address.

Thanks to those who all have been faithful in server donations.

cool.gif

Out of curiousity, do you think the switch will be made by Saturday?

It's possible, why?

(Thanks to an anonymous person who donated a large sum of money to me today!)

I was just wondering if it'd be up in time for some weekend gaming, that's all.

/me crosses fingers.

I am ordering the server today. Thanks to that certain someone who came thru with the money so that I could go ahead and purchase it, with the first month's payment up front (no setup fee). I will be ordering the server from www.laggyservers.com.

I'm working on getting my parents to let me use their credit card to make a donation... until then this is for everyone who CANNOT DONATE...

Please pray about this! We need just as many people to pray about the financial future of this chapter (and clan!) as we do those putting into the financial plan with their donations.

Thank you everyone who has donated, we really appreciate your support of this ministry!

God Bless all of you!

Well now that I have income I believe I can donate some though I have no idea how I'll go about that :-\

-Trevor
-amusedtoe

Create a paypal account and u have to register it with your bank which requires checking bank statements for a special code and stuff to stop h4x0rZ.
If you go to www.paypal.com im sure they can guide you through it.

Guys,

I just wanted to say a quick thanks to you all who have been faithful in donations and those who have just recently committed to giving towards this donation.

I also wanted to remind you guys that it is nearing time for payment on our lovely server so send those donations in if you can.

I will be ordering a private/match server very soon, when I think we have enough to cover the cost of both the public and private servers. The monthly total cost for these will be; PUBLIC: 17 Player = $68/mo & PRIVATE: 12 Player = $24/mo = $92/monthly.

Thanks again for your faithfulness, and God bless you guys.

Cool beans... ToJ goes forward another step...

Hopefully z will get the dod server to and we can start the plan for world domination

*ahem* i mean...

laugh.gif

I actually wouldn't mind getting ToJ another pub server sometime in the future...that way we can have much Christian Server goodness!

I think that is a good idea. We certainly ahve enough members to merit another server. If only we had enough paying members...lol

Back