Donation time again!

Ya, when its posible to have 2 public servers, it would be cool to have one with the fun and custom maps and the other with the serious maps !

wow.gif
thank the lord I am finally gonna get a job (if my interview goes well) so i can fork out some cash for DoD and CS servers..( sry l337 boi but its gonna be $5
tounge.gif
)

i like the idea fo the serious and fun maps on different servers but i think we would soon find out what people like and do not like in which is the more populated server.

I like the idea DH. I think the custom map server would be the most popular especially if it contained the ever popular awp_map, iceworld, rats1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8..etc, Speedball...you get the point.

But, for those serious players, the other server would be the option!

Now all we need is another $65/month.

hehe well ToJ-CS has been populated by a horde of *ahem* married men with jobs *nudge* who earn alot more money *wink* than us regular joes *grin*

Ya, but, keep in mind that we are married to WOMEN...the most expensive living thing on this earth. Next to that, the second most expensive living thing on the earth are the children that our women bear!

So, in all reality, Rizz you by far have tons more money than us!

tounge.gif

I have trouble picturing a Mrs. 1337 and a Mini-1337 posing you that much trouble though, since you are so 1337

biggrin.gif

I could help out in Canadian currency, since I work here in the computer lab.

Problem is these things are beasts, prolly wouldn't run Pong even if I overclocked 'em.

Bleh
tounge.gif

lol... give as much as you feel you should...

elite posted the total cost somewhere so you can have a think about it. If we go over budget then we will start considering buying a second toj server.

At risk of putting a figure in your head i would say around $10-20/mo is a respectable ammount.

ok.  seems like a great deal for the tons of fun I have on the server.
smile.gif

But is EVERYONE donating?  It just seems like if everyone was donating (since we just went over the 400 point) then we should have 2 servers already.

Sadly very few people donate. We have been trying to drum up funds for servers for a while but there are lots of areas of ToJ that require financing.

With the added publicity and members though i think elite should be looking at a healthier balance and might be looking into a second server soon. I think the scrim server is very close to being sorted aswell..

kool! Well I've never sent any money through paypal, so what do I do?

believe me, I would donate if I could. But I'm ony 12 (13 in exactly 18 minutes) and I cant get a job till I'm 14, let alone a good paying one =/

Back