Donation time again!

LOL! Remember that Nintendo game "Paper Boy"? Don't you know what he had to face???

Chik - I wish everyone was able to donate but unfortunately they can't. I know everyone *wishes* they could, but actually there is only 1 person who has faithfully donated $30/mo since last year when we got our server. There are just a handful of members who donate different dollar amounts at different times, which is helpful but doesn't cut the cost of having two servers.

I think the biggest thing is, is that most of our members are young and still in school meaning they don't work.

Again, anything will help guys! Don't feel like you have too, though.

Well im out of a job soon so i might just make a huge payment now and then not for a while.

lol elite,

i think you and me are the only people who played paperboy on nintendo. that game was awsome, and kinda hard if i remeber.
that must have been like 10 years ago.
tounge.gif

good times...........good times.
laugh.gif

Talk about good times, I broke out my old DOS games the other night and started playing them. LOL! That's why I haven't been on the server for awhile!

Good times...indeed. King's Quest, Quest for Glory, Space Quest...Police Quest! I got these to work on my WIN 2K box with this app called "VDMSound". If you're old like me and still appreciate old DOS games, let me know; I will help you get setup!

anyone who never played paperboy is not truely a gamer. To be a real gamer, you must know the history of which our games of today were founded, and where weve gone since. from pong to missle command to paperboy and super mario brothers. We have come a long way.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TheElite @ Jan. 30 2003,9:23)]LOL! Remember that Nintendo game "Paper Boy"? Don't you know what he had to face???
oooh... how I love that game... best game other than the Mario series on NES

Guys,

It's that time again. Any amount would be appreciated. We still don't have enough committed into getting a 2nd server and even a practice server.

Please send your PayPal donations to: elite@theelite.cc.

Thanks again, may God richly bless you all.

Hey Elite

how do u like your Spray that I sent u.
If u do not like it Im makeing a nuther one for u Elite.
And i just need to pout some finle addons i need to do to it be fore I give it to u

Hey thanks Speedy - one note: my company name is "Elite Technologies". Thanks for thinking of me!

Whut do u mean "Elite Technologies".
Im allmost Done with yours elite
tounge.gif

Guys,

It's that time again. Any amount would be appreciated. We still don't have enough committed into getting a 2nd server and even a practice server.

Please send your PayPal donations to: elite@theelite.cc.

Thanks again, may God richly bless you all.

ok.  this time I'm going to send you monies.  gimme your addy, and I'll do it that day.  if I can find the stamps.  
rock.gif

PM me your addy, and how much would be nice.

how much does the server cost monthly, anyways?

oh yeah, and once I get my new computer, I will be cooling it well, and running a cs server on it (hopefully) 24/7, as well as providing image hosting for forum members, and website hosting. IF I get a goodsized hard drive.

giving back to the pwnz0r community
biggrin.gif

The server costs $70 per month (actually $68) for a 17 player server. The 17th spot is supposed to be the HLTV spot but I think it will become the admin spot to lay down the law.

I will PM my address to you.

Thanks for your support, guys!

Back